Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure which head is more punchable, Hooker's or Green's...
Shocking last quarter from the Crows
Was impressed by Fogarty
I'll settle it for you.

Hooker's head is by a long shot. Then add in his pathetic flog actions, and then his voice just matches with it.

Even my dad and bro can't stand him and they don't follow North.

Would love to cut off that pony man bun tail and shove it up his a$$ and the last part Firestarter can take care of.

Last edited:
Completely gutless by Adelaide to cough it up the way they did. Sloane did everything he could but had no support late. Quite a few soft efforts from them as the game slipped away - you'd think a team in their position would be hungrier.

The first two matches have totally confirmed my view that last years grand finalists were the weakest seen in modern football.

Their argument is that 2 reprimands = a fine for men but suspension for women because the league thought women’s pay would be affected too much by fines. They might have a point but otoh 2 sling tackles in 7 weeks is well worth a suspension imho. I like Brennan but they’ve gone off the deep end.

I thought 2 weeks was stiff. First offense and I'd be ok with a fine. 2nd offense and she just had to go. Also I've seen men rubbed out for that.

Pyke should string Eddie up by his....... ...

Small crumbing highly skilled players don't try to take mark of the year 5 or 6 times in round 1 !

Devon Smith alot smaller than l thought.
We had a small crumbing, slightly skilled, player that used to try it all the time. Our coach never strung him up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCluggage is an absolute rolls royce in the making.

Go hard for Kelly next year, plonk the Dusty money in front of McCluggage the year after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back