Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, looks the goods and only 2nd game. Adelaide’s and Syndey’s development shits all over ours

Had a good two year grounding in the SANFL.

They certainly do it well. Bock leaves in comes Talia. Davis leaves in comes Lever. Lever *s off in comes Doedee.

Dangerfield leaves, the Crouch boys step up.

Now we have our own VFL team, hopefully it improves. I’d love to see us use some of this war chest to beef up player development though.

It's a disgrace
And they wonder why they are seeing poorly skilled games at Etihad when the roof is open?

The players can’t see the whole field because the sun is glaring in their eyes.

Is it any wonder the game improved after half time yesterday when the sun went down?

Well StKilda was still shithouse but overall the skill level was better than the first half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A BLUWS player in the shade kicking and all I could see was his number, otherwise wouldn't know where the ball was

A BLUWS player in the shade kicking and all I could see was his number, otherwise wouldn't know where the ball was

Numerous marking contests where it was obvious no one could see a ******* thing. I swear the AFL is ignorant of the effects the orientation of the stadium has and just think 'oh yay a nice sunny day!'

Numerous marking contests where it was obvious no one could see a ******* thing. I swear the AFL is ignorant of the effects the orientation of the stadium has and just think 'oh yay a nice sunny day!'
I was saying yesterday, not on here, that they're just more focused on having a nice family sunny day out than the enthusiast that will watch it regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back