Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 time

12 effective disposals. 2 clearances.

It's amazing what can happen when you have an opponent.

I'll be interested to hear how Lance and his mates explain how their 3 goal loss was superior football to our 9 goal win.

Would be happy to post this in that MB thread but the mod there obviously doesn't like the sight of * tears, so he deletes every post we make that induces them.

I'll be interested to hear how Lance and his mates explain how their 3 goal loss was superior football to our 9 goal win.

Would be happy to post this in that MB thread but the mod there obviously doesn't like the sight of * tears, so he deletes every post we make that induces them.

They were seriously flattered by the final score line.

Gee Stringer looks like a giant package of dogshit.

Does one flashy thing per game and then goes missing.

Almost as flashy as big Joe D wheeling around on the left and drilling it out on the full twice in the second quarter. The first one looked dead-set like he was kicking it to a mate who was seated in the wide forward pocket area 8 rows back. Poetry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StKilda supporter blowtorches his membership after Good Friday capitulation

safe_image.php

Mayhem at the MCG yesterday... have to wonder whether Kelly gets nerves in the belly watching massive injuries to teammates and opposition. Nothing is guaranteed.

StKilda supporter blowtorches his membership after Good Friday capitulation

safe_image.php

The audio which accompanied that clip was a pisser too. I can't remember exactly what the bloke said but he ends with something like "never again you pissweak bunch of frauds!"

I bet the same moron is on the phone Tuesday asking for a replacement, claiming he lost it.

Does the video show his name? I hope so, so St Kilda tell him no replacement, piss off!
I can read Max Barclay on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back