Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
StKilda supporter blowtorches his membership after Good Friday capitulation

safe_image.php

Best thing I've seen since Richmond/microwave.

Almost as flashy as big Joe D wheeling around on the left and drilling it out on the full twice in the second quarter. The first one looked dead-set like he was kicking it to a mate who was seated in the wide forward pocket area 8 rows back. Poetry.
Superstars don't do that....

Dogs are horrible. Eagles are racking up uncontested marks like no ones business. Straight out of the D50 or from a stoppage and then all the way to the forward 50. Sickening.
I know...training drill bigtime.

They're probably wanting their grumpy, arrogant, sooky twat of a coach gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I refuse to believe this team won a flag 18 months ago. They’re getting belted by the Eagles.
They had some of the best pressure in the comp that year coupled with their 'handballing' style not being cracked down upon until the year after. Competition in general has been weak the last few years, thanks to talent being spread to thin by expansion, and Dogs and Tigers simply managed to exploit that the best.

EDIT: And Richmond had Dusty in career best form.

Almost as flashy as big Joe D wheeling around on the left and drilling it out on the full twice in the second quarter. The first one looked dead-set like he was kicking it to a mate who was seated in the wide forward pocket area 8 rows back. Poetry.
Top ten in the league apparently.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back