Not open for further replies.

darko

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
StKilda supporter blowtorches his membership after Good Friday capitulation

safe_image.php

Best thing I've seen since Richmond/microwave.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Almost as flashy as big Joe D wheeling around on the left and drilling it out on the full twice in the second quarter. The first one looked dead-set like he was kicking it to a mate who was seated in the wide forward pocket area 8 rows back. Poetry.
Superstars don't do that....

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Dogs are horrible. Eagles are racking up uncontested marks like no ones business. Straight out of the D50 or from a stoppage and then all the way to the forward 50. Sickening.
I know...training drill bigtime.

They're probably wanting their grumpy, arrogant, sooky twat of a coach gone.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I refuse to believe this team won a flag 18 months ago. They’re getting belted by the Eagles.
They had some of the best pressure in the comp that year coupled with their 'handballing' style not being cracked down upon until the year after. Competition in general has been weak the last few years, thanks to talent being spread to thin by expansion, and Dogs and Tigers simply managed to exploit that the best.

EDIT: And Richmond had Dusty in career best form.

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Almost as flashy as big Joe D wheeling around on the left and drilling it out on the full twice in the second quarter. The first one looked dead-set like he was kicking it to a mate who was seated in the wide forward pocket area 8 rows back. Poetry.
Top ten in the league apparently.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back