Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had some of the best pressure in the comp that year coupled with their 'handballing' style not being cracked down upon until the year after. Competition in general has been weak the last few years, thanks to talent being spread to thin by expansion, and Dogs and Tigers simply managed to exploit that the best.

EDIT: And Richmond had Dusty in career best form.
Mate, take Dusty out of that side and they would crumble.

People used to say no Carey no North, but when he was quiet we won no problems. Can't say that would happen for Richmond.

Not sure which I'm enjoying more, the Dogs getting pantsed or the supporters disbelief at not having the umpires so firmly on their side any more. No love for the Eagles but this is still good viewing.

Top ten in the league apparently.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Next superstar of the competition according to Jack Heverin over the offseason. Had a debate on SEN on out of Tomy Lynch and Daniher, who will be the one to take over the mantle from Buddy.

I'd rather take one that can actually kick the ball for starters.

..because there are 13 in the team from 2016.
Shhhh....do not ruin my fun :)

However a team that won a GF only 18 months earlier with 13 from that side, should not be being belted two weeks in a row.

They were a bunch of hacks then and are now. And I hope they burn in hell the sooky bastards. Joke of a club. And I hate WCE, shows how much I despise thic club too :)

Not sure which I'm enjoying more, the Dogs getting pantsed or the supporters disbelief at not having the umpires so firmly on their side any more. No love for the Eagles but this is still good viewing.

22 v 22. Crap what do we do now?

I feel exactly the same. No love for the Eagles what so ever but definitely good viewing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get Daniher hate. Sure he looks like a potential pedo but he's a star. Just how Ben Brown is a star. They are neck and neck.
Until he can kick a ball accurately, it holds him back. He aint in Tom Lynch's league though for that very reason.

Funny....I was whinging to my dad about this 20 mins ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back