Event The Noobz Roast

Remove this Banner Ad

I do love a request to post my SFA resume.

- S16 debut
- S21 Geelong Gumbies captain
- S23 Mobbs Medallist
- 250 gamer
- One of the greatest media performers in the history of the league
- Has never heard of Crusty Undies

* off okey

I don’t drink, but yes, alcohol abuse is also an arse cancer. Although it seems more socially accepted than recreational drug use.
Please don’t get me started on this s**t, we’ll be here for hours, and I’m making minestrone.
Do you think pot should be legalised?

Medicinal marijuana has its place, but the abuse of it does not. It’s a gateway drug, and can cause psychosis in some individuals, so no, I don’t think it should be legalised.
I suppose the Lygon St gangs would make a lot less money if it was legalised too.

Yes.

Change my mind.
Over the last ten to fifteen years, the potency of marijuana has been genetically increased. The levels of THC (unhealthy component) compared to the level of CBD (beneficial component) are now approximately 80:1. Combined with the increase of usage, due to the leniency in the laws surrounding marijuana, creates a high risk of psychosis in users. Depression, schizophrenia etc.
Studies show that approximately 52% of marijuana users go on to harsher, more dangerous drugs. Hence the term “gateway drug”.
Marijuana addiction has been debated for decades. And although there is no evidence of physical addiction to marijuana, there is definitely a psychological addiction that is present. The demand for treatment regarding marijuana addiction has more than doubled in the last ten years.
Aside from the psychological impacts, including lower intelligence in developing brains, marijuana has been associated with increased blood pressure, and respiratory problems.
Many people believe legalising marijuana will be evidence of it being harmless. This is a flawed argument. Cigarettes are legal. Are they harmless?

Marijuana is a drug. And like any drug, it has health risks, risk of addiction, and a wide range of negative consequences for its users.

Does that help, Noobz?

I do love a request to post my SFA resume.

- S16 debut
- S21 Geelong Gumbies captain
- S23 Mobbs Medallist
- 250 gamer
- One of the greatest media performers in the history of the league
- Has never heard of Crusty Undies
* me you are a living, breathing meme

Over the last ten to fifteen years, the potency of marijuana has been genetically increased. The levels of THC (unhealthy component) compared to the level of CBD (beneficial component) are now approximately 80:1. Combined with the increase of usage, due to the leniency in the laws surrounding marijuana, creates a high risk of psychosis in users. Depression, schizophrenia etc.
Studies show that approximately 52% of marijuana users go on to harsher, more dangerous drugs. Hence the term “gateway drug”.
Marijuana addiction has been debated for decades. And although there is no evidence of physical addiction to marijuana, there is definitely a psychological addiction that is present. The demand for treatment regarding marijuana addiction has more than doubled in the last ten years.
Aside from the psychological impacts, including lower intelligence in developing brains, marijuana has been associated with increased blood pressure, and respiratory problems.
Many people believe legalising marijuana will be evidence of it being harmless. This is a flawed argument. Cigarettes are legal. Are they harmless?

Marijuana is a drug. And like any drug, it has health risks, risk of addiction, and a wide range of negative consequences for its users.

Does that help, Noobz?

What about acid Coach? I used to smash that back in the 90's. I once had a bad 'trip' in London in 92 at New Order concert that lingered for nearly a week and a half. Terrible.

It's a wonder I'm the normal, well adjusted person I am today I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about acid Coach? I used to smash that back in the 90's. I once had a bad 'trip' in London in 92 at New Order concert that lingered for nearly a week and a half. Terrible.

KohPhi , I’m sorry to tell you, my friend, but, “I’m a normal, and well adjusted person...” is the mantra of the maladjusted, disturbed, delusional, maladapted, unstable, and psychotic.

So Noobz, still want to legalise marijuana?
The minestrone was magnificent btw. I can PM you the recipe if you like?
At the very least it should be decriminalised.

I've also done some reading on ketamine as a treatment drug, interesting stuff.

In 92?... I was 1

I’m not sold. I’m certainly not an expert. The details are a bit above my pay scale, but from the little I do know, I’d refuse it as a treatment if it were offered to me.
I'm not an expert either, and it won't be happening anytime soon. But apparently it has a noticeable impact when it comes to treating anxiety

KohPhi , I’m sorry to tell you, my friend, but, “I’m a normal, and well adjusted person...” is the mantra of the maladjusted, disturbed, delusional, maladapted, unstable, and psychotic.

Thank you Coach.. You had me worried there for a bit..

What if you think you're a maladjusted, disturbed, delusional, maladapted, unstable and psychotic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back