Event The Noobz Roast

Remove this Banner Ad

Eating pizza “takes a toll”. Bep absolutely fu**s you!
I’m sorry you had to go through that at such a young age, mate.
Don’t be sorry mate
We all have our journeys and challenges, it was bloody hard but it also helped mould me into the man I am today
I just hope that by me taking about our experiences we can help other blokes who have facing challenges of there own

Thanks mate I really appreciate it

How are you travelling now?

*warning the following post goes pretty deep into my experience with testicular cancer and some procedures I’ve needed on my nuts*

I had it spread into my nodes and had a massive tumor in my lower back wrapped around my right kidney that I now have only 7% function of
With some nodes as high as my neck affected luckily the cancer didn’t attack my lungs

I copped 4 round of bep chemo and had to lose the right nut but my cancer responded extremely well to the chemo

it was hell but worth it in the end

I still have some scar tissue around my kidney that can cause me some pain from time to time and developed a DVT about 5 years ago as a result of some of the vains in my legs being compromised from the scar tissue but that’s all good now After I spent some time on blood thinners

Overall my health is great these days apart from just needing to keep an eye on everything

My partner and I have now started the ivf process since I now also suffer from retrograde ejeculation (my cum goes into my bladder instead of out normal) so I had to have a testicular biopsie to get sperm removed witch was as painful as it sounds but on the bright side have 4 frozen embryos ready for implantation for when COVIDS settles down

so for any young or older bloke reading this make sure you check your junk for any lumps or bumps. Or even just general pain when being touched you should get it checked it
TC is the most common form of cancer in men between the ages of 15 and 50

If anyone has any questions feel free to slip into my DM’s and I’m more than happy to have a chat.
3FzcIsU.gif

TheCoach16 do you reckon marijuana is a gateway drug because it introduces people to the kinds of crowd that might steer them towards heavier drugs or is it people chasing a bigger and bigger high?

I have no vested interest in whether or not it's legal but quite interested in this aspect.
There’s no unequivocal evidence either way, but my view is that’s it’s a combination of both.
A lot of rehab centres around removing the addict from their negative environment. That includes the association with people who are a negative influence. This seems to have positive outcomes in most cases.
There’s also the dopamine chase. After a while, the more you feed it, the more it wants, and it’s harder and harder to satisfy it. Therefore you chase a bigger buzz, a bigger hit.

So for me, it’s definitely both.
When food is discussed in the same way as heroin/alcohol/caffeine the world will be a better place. When society learns to search for that dopamine hit through exercise and social interactions rather than the aforementioned means can you imagine how improved humanity will be? How good will it be in 50 years' time when processed food is regulated like hard drugs are today and the ailments from our consumer habits dissipate? The first government around the world to ban,for example, processed cereals, will be looked back on in 100 years' time as the <insert exalted historical figure> of our time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When food is discussed in the same way as heroin/alcohol/caffeine the world will be a better place. When society learns to search for that dopamine hit through exercise and social interactions rather than the aforementioned means can you imagine how improved humanity will be? How good will it be in 50 years' time when processed food is regulated like hard drugs are today and the ailments from our consumer habits dissipate? The first government around the world to ban,for example, processed cereals, will be looked back on in 100 years' time as the <insert exalted historical figure> of our time.
Try taking my bacon away. I dare you!

But I see your point.

Ok. If we’re having a serious discussion, this is more in my wheelhouse. Much to the disapproval of many of my peers, I don’t see anxiety as a flaw, or an issue. I believe it’s an essential part of our existence and vital to the human condition.
I’d go as far as to say, those who don’t know anxiety are the ones who need the treatment.
From the moment we’re born, we’re dying. It’s inevitable. In between there’s relationships, physical safety, education, friends, family, trust, lies, disease, war, and if you’re that way inclined; the environment, the planet. The list goes on. What‘s not to be anxious about? it’s simply an awareness of the world we live in.
The key is to not allow anxiety to control or impact negatively on ones life. It’s a great servant, but a horrible master.
Anxiety requires no treatment. People require treatment. The treatment is to be braver, smarter, “bigger” than the anxiety. Through reason and evidence.

Good post from you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back