Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

With baby in toe, I wonder what the long term gf Dee (who has always struck me as the responsible half of the pair) is thinking right now?

Knocked up mistresses, contracts out on Conor....don’t think she signed up for this

Not so sure about it now. A crime journalist in Ireland confirmed the reports earlier today but thats been it. Nothing else

so the rumours are Conor and Pacquiao are in talks for a boxing match.

Dudes just chasing money now and doesnt care about legacy
There isn't a great legacy to be had defending the same ufc belt. Yes the mma purists will love it but they're minnows in the scheme of things.

If he ends up forfeiting that belt, if he then came back he'd probably get the immediate title shot anyway.

Who knows what he does though.

so the rumours are Conor and Pacquiao are in talks for a boxing match.

Dudes just chasing money now and doesnt care about legacy
Would you go back for 3m cage fights after making 140m boxing? he will fight again he is just enjoying people having to beg him to come to the table

Would you go back for 3m cage fights after making 140m boxing? he will fight again he is just enjoying people having to beg him to come to the table
Conor sells his fights with his trash talk, and then backs it up by winning. Pacman would destroy Conor in the boxing ring, and once Conor is on a losing streak that trash talk of his is going to sound stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conor sells his fights with his trash talk, and then backs it up by winning. Pacman would destroy Conor in the boxing ring, and once Conor is on a losing streak that trash talk of his is going to sound stupid.
until he fights the likes of Khabib and Ferguson his trash talking already is starting to sound stupid tbh

Beat Ferguson, Holloway, Diaz & Khabib. Talking GOAT status.
Lol Diaz = GOAT contention.

If he wants to be in the talk for goat status he needs to defen his belt another 10-15 times or win the title at welterweight. Penn has shown a good enough fighter can move up To WW and win the title. And that was against a great in Hughes. Woodley would only have his takedowns against him as we know how stagnate he can be.

Going to be interesting how Conor moves forward in the sport. His UFC reputation has taken a huge hit with some fans. The bloke sells PPV's but in 15 years, Your legacy wont be based on how many PPVs you sold. I hope he comes back and cements his place, i really do. I just wonder if he has that drive anymore.

Lol Diaz = GOAT contention.

If he wants to be in the talk for goat status he needs to defen his belt another 10-15 times or win the title at welterweight. Penn has shown a good enough fighter can move up To WW and win the title. And that was against a great in Hughes. Woodley would only have his takedowns against him as we know how stagnate he can be.

Don't twist my words. I said if he comes out and beats the four of them.
Right now they are the most wanted/ most obvious match ups.
Ferguson lightweight title fight
Holloway featherweight title fight
Khabib lightweight title fight
Diaz trilogy.

Going to be interesting how Conor moves forward in the sport. His UFC reputation has taken a huge hit with some fans. The bloke sells PPV's but in 15 years, Your legacy wont be based on how many PPVs you sold. I hope he comes back and cements his place, i really do. I just wonder if he has that drive anymore.
Disappointed a minority I reckon.
He sees a bigger picture.

Me too, and he has some amazing talent, but he’ll be looked back on the guy that knew his limitations, built his profile until the point he won a belt and was happy to sit on it from that point forward.

Probably seen what’s happened to Ronda and probably like Ronda doesn’t want to work through real career adversity if he was confronted with it.

Big shame.

Wish the UFC would just strip him of the LW belt so the company can move forward without all the BS in the background.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back