Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a public forum. You wrote something in which one can post both negative and positive replies to it. Don’t want that? Then don’t post.

You’re well within your right to post your comment. Im well within mine to reply that your opinion is one of a boy, not a man.

My opinion differs from yours and instead of picking apart what I had written you decided to be childish and resort to insults, so I responded in kind. If you are going to be a child then I will treat you like one. Now, as I said in my previous post - stop sooking and derailing the thread. Its immature. Get back on topic kiddo.

My opinion differs from yours and instead of picking apart what I had written you decided to be childish and resort to insults, so I responded in kind. If you are going to be a child then I will treat you like one. Now, as I said in my previous post - stop sooking and derailing the thread. Its immature. Get back on topic kiddo.

How is a debate immature? You posted your opinion - I am discussing that opinion. Your definitions are idiotic. Sooking, immature and derailing do not apply. Someone disagrees with your disgusting opinion and it’s sooking?

The only one here who’s been a child is the one calling it funny. Yes, it’s your opinion, but opinions can be idiotic.

I’m not derailing s**t. If you don’t want to reply, then don’t. I do not care. As long as you reply then you’re doing the same thing as I am. Debating your opinion.

How is a debate immature? You posted your opinion - I am discussing that opinion.

You were never discussing opinion, you were just resorting to childish insults, so you get treated accordingly. As a result of starting to insult you haven't even attempted to debate (not even remotely). And now you continue to derail this thread. Its time to grow up and get back on topic.

Last edited:

I had to google Norm Kelly. Had no idea who he was.

The latest incident makes for an interesting fight (Conor vs Khabib) should it ever happen.

DaG5sERUMAATE2D.jpg

What he did isn’t “gangster” flying in and confronting Khabib May have been but throwing s**t at a bus and not getting anywhere near Khabib makes him look like an idiot. That’s just the take on his actions. The fact he managed to injure two other people completely unrelated to the Lobov/Khabib thing and rob the fans of fights we wanted to see makes him a selfish, stupid campaigner.

It wasn’t ballsy or gangster it was childish, idiotic and dangerous.

I’ve loved Conor as much if not more than anyone on this forum but his actions here are just plain dumb.

Yeah im the same, i like conor but he couldve walked out and called our khabib from the bus in the foyer instead of throwing s**t
Wouldve been great, swearing of his head at him to get out to get his ass kicked
Khabbib wouldve done nothing seeing as he is cutting and just about to fight
Conor then couldve rocked up at the fight, called him out again when he wins etc etc
Wouldve been brilliant, and the fight sells itself

But no....had to amp it up even more and go one further

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah im the same, i like conor but he couldve walked out and called our khabib from the bus in the foyer instead of throwing s**t
Wouldve been great, swearing of his head at him to get out to get his ass kicked
Khabbib wouldve done nothing seeing as he is cutting and just about to fight
Conor then couldve rocked up at the fight, called him out again when he wins etc etc
Wouldve been brilliant, and the fight sells itself

But no....had to amp it up even more and go one further

That’s my take; flying over was badarse, but throwing s**t at a bus is a bitch act.

I get what conor did was wrong however the whole thing to me is being blown out of thr water. Yes i get he injured innocent people but it was a couple of cuts and scrapes.

Didnt jon jones hit and run a women and i cant recall anyone wanting him to be executed. Khabib started all this anyway, he has a title fight and hes in the middle of a cut and he is confronting lobov? That is a dumb move

I get what conor did was wrong however the whole thing to me is being blown out of thr water. Yes i get he injured innocent people but it was a couple of cuts and scrapes.

Didnt jon jones hit and run a women and i cant recall anyone wanting him to be executed. Khabib started all this anyway, he has a title fight and hes in the middle of a cut and he is confronting lobov? That is a dumb move

He’s injured two guys who now cannot fight, given this is their career it’s kind of a big deal.

Jon Jones did commit a hit and run and people absolutely wanted the book thrown at him.

If you wanna go with the extremely childish “who started it” stuff technically Lobov did by talking smack about Khabib in an interview.

He’s injured two guys who now cannot fight, given this is their career it’s kind of a big deal.

Jon Jones did commit a hit and run and people absolutely wanted the book thrown at him.

If you wanna go with the extremely childish “who started it” stuff technically Lobov did by talking smack about Khabib in an interview.
People talk smack all the time in the fight game...its how they make money...all that will come of this is the biggest mma fight of all time

People talk smack all the time in the fight game...its how they make money...all that will come of this is the biggest mma fight of all time

Yeh they do, people also do exactly what Khabib did as well. My point one Khabib wasn’t the one who started it and his response was reasonable within the industry, Conor’s was not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back