Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
There has been no comment from the camp

The girl has named the person, the person is a major international Irish sports star

Apparently

:think:
A major international Irish sports star who isn't a footballer. That certainly narrows the field, but nothing concrete is out there yet.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
i guess where there is smoke there is fire, just wait it out chances are money is being exchanged for silence before media ect, Remember this is Ireland alot like Australia a bit of cash and stuff can go away before media can get hands on it correctly. Us have too many laws stating the public have a right to know the in and out of ducks asshole lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PoppedCorn

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
I am?

So ive read over 100 pages of this farce on various sites, seen all the pics and screenshots and heard all the dribble
But im really buying into it??
Dont even think ive given my opinion on the situation
But u dont know whats going on until you've waded thru the chest deep shite that is the internet

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
I am?

So ive read over 100 pages of this farce on various sites, seen all the pics and screenshots and heard all the dribble
But im really buying into it??
Dont even think ive given my opinion on the situation
But u dont know whats going on until you've waded thru the chest deep shite that is the internet
Come on man, if it's on the internet it's true!

FlowersByIrene

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants, Man U
Conor's recent tweet about Silva and Diaz, said if they booked that fight (being Nick Diaz v A. Silva) at UFC 237 he'd fight Nate on the same card.

I don't think Nick Diaz is likley to fight again, but Cowboy would still be a bit nervous.

Top Bottom