Portfolio The NRL Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for the Newcastle Knights. I don't think many would argue with my choice for their home design. Some people may want one other design but this one is the iconic.

cBbVSoa.jpg

The away choice I made is more interesting.

The Gold Coast Titans alternate takes inspiration from the Gold Coast Seagulls designs of the 90's to create a design that works with the Titans brand, but is also a design that will stand out in the competition.

D1Z9DrW.jpg

GC are still young enough that no-one is particularly attached to any design or colours.

I'd love to see this redone in Seagulls colours as a retro throwback

Surprise!!! It is a double post day!!

And with that it is time for the Penrith Panthers. The design is similar to the current, however the allsorts white lower stripes are returned, but in a subtle nod to them over the full design.

1by8oRx.jpg

The alternate is something a little different, but not too different.

The Penrith Panthers alternate is not pink. That is right, not pink. Why? Because I don't like the pink as an alternate kit. It just dilutes the brand too much. It is a good design for a one off or charity design, but I think despite its popularity, it isn't the look the Panthers should have.

With that the alternate for this portfolio is something that fits with the Panthers brand, and is a twist on their designs. A licorice allsorts inspired design but one that works as a complementary design to the home, but that provides enough contrast as an alternate.

jl6Pker.jpg

The South Sydney Rabbitohs are up, and gone are the side panels, gone is the black rabbit, and back to a proper South Sydney jersey.

sH7b1sK.jpg

The alternate jersey isn't the minties jersey in white, nor is it one in any variation. Guesses are welcome, but good luck in figuring out what it might be.

It is about time I posted the South Sydney Rabbitohs alternate. The minties kit was too easy, the red with green V too simple, no, I went with a design only seen for 1 season (2004) but just feels right as a slightly different alternate design. It is still Souths, but just a little different.

azZki2Z.jpg

The South Sydney Rabbitohs are up, and gone are the side panels, gone is the black rabbit, and back to a proper South Sydney jersey.

sH7b1sK.jpg

The alternate jersey isn't the minties jersey in white, nor is it one in any variation. Guesses are welcome, but good luck in figuring out what it might be.
This is exactly how the South's jersey should look.

The side panels break my heart.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten this portfolio, just taking my time to post designs.

But with that next up is the St.George-Illawarra Dragons. What can be said about the home? Not much, it is classic dragons design.

lQaWGUH.jpg

What did I do for the alternate? Find out soon, or maybe later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry I haven't forgotten this portfolio, just taking my time to post designs.

But with that next up is the St.George-Illawarra Dragons. What can be said about the home? Not much, it is classic dragons design.

lQaWGUH.jpg

What did I do for the alternate? Find out soon, or maybe later.
I'm 100 percent biased when I say St. George have the best jersey 😍

The St. George-Illawarra alternate is mostly Illawarra, with a little St.George thrown in, because, well, you know.

IFu8RO0.jpg
I wish that was our alt. I want it

And time to finish this off for the NRL clubs.

The Wests Tigers designs are very similar to the current designs. I think they work, unlike how the team currently plays :cryv1::cryv1::cryv1:.

As these are basically design that I have posted elsewhere before (only changes are the addition of the upper back sponsor, and a change in the colouration of the number on the home, posted are the home and alternate.

2wMGdX2.jpg

hiajZpA.jpg

And that is all the NRL clubs.

As I currently have no designs in the works, as this series is currently at the end point of what I had planned, and my NAFL is finished as well, I ask the questions;

Should I do more?

And if so, what?
Maybe do the Origin and International jerseys 🤷‍♂️

And that is all the NRL clubs.

As I currently have no designs in the works, as this series is currently at the end point of what I had planned, and my NAFL is finished as well, I ask the questions;

Should I do more?

And if so, what?
Some of the defunct clubs? I.e. SEQ Crushers, Adelaide Rams, Perth Reds, Hunter Mariners, Gold Coast Giants/Chargers/Seagulls, North Sydney Bears, etc.

Some of the defunct clubs? I.e. SEQ Crushers, Adelaide Rams, Perth Reds, Hunter Mariners, Gold Coast Giants/Chargers/Seagulls, North Sydney Bears, etc.

This is what I dod for the last series, so I feel that that would be me just rehashing old ideas. But we will see what happens.

Maybe do the Origin and International jerseys 🤷‍♂️

I did Origin the last time, but I have been working on maybe doing it again, but with the sponsor logos fixed (or more appropriate looking than the current designs. However a certain sponsor has left me annoyed and not wanting to continue due to how annoying it is. But again maybe inspiration will strike again.

International is interesting, and may be something I look at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back