Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
2 dates lined up for the weekend.
One is a Richmond support who is coming to mine to watch the game AND I have seen a lot of naked photos of her.

Number 2 might he harder to crack, she seems like a bit of an intellectual, I'm thinking karaoke to loosen the mood

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
boydie feel free to contribute. I don't have to be the only one making terrible life choices

2 dates lined up for the weekend.
One is a Richmond support who is coming to mine to watch the game AND I have seen a lot of naked photos of her.

Number 2 might he harder to crack, she seems like a bit of an intellectual, I'm thinking karaoke to loosen the mood
Duet?

boydie feel free to contribute. I don't have to be the only one making terrible life choices

Haha Im a married man so nothing as exciting as the stuff you gives us mate.

Very keen to see how the karaoke strategy pans out for you mate, it is an interesting option......

With the Tigers supporter, either they win and you win, or they lose and she takes out some anger on you, so both great outcomes! haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
I'm good, but not that good. More Chris Paul playoffs. I can get the job done and put up good numbers but
Haha Im a married man so nothing as exciting as the stuff you gives us mate.

Very keen to see how the karaoke strategy pans out for you mate, it is an interesting option......

With the Tigers supporter, either they win and you win, or they lose and she takes out some anger on you, so both great outcomes! haha
The karaoke is a bold ploy but it was either that or bowling. I'll jump up and go first and show the confidence that made this thread such a success.
If Dusty turns it on she could be wetter than typhoon Mangkhut
From the messages I'm getting we're going to have to start a relief fund for surrounding areas.
Maybe nufan will get a corked penis
I'll still play through the pain.
Wowser things just escalated right there!

We are all riding on your back harder the Bruce McIvany rides Winx with every race nufan
Things tend to escalate quickly here, much like Friday night. Oh god I wish I could show you photos.
She's 5"2 with gigantic wabos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back