The nufan 'tinder memories are made of this' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no pics
this thread was going soooo well until I saw this! Grrrrr

Can we amend to #putoutyourdixforpics ?? hahaha

But seriously, when we getting the weekend rundown nufan

Although, as I said I am a married man, did get to meet Jane Bunn @ Saints B and F last Wednesday night and GOLLY! she is a cute one.
I got a pic too, but you know the rules, you send your pics first nufan !! haha

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
this thread was going soooo well until I saw this! Grrrrr

Can we amend to #putoutyourdixforpics ?? hahaha

But seriously, when we getting the weekend rundown nufan

Although, as I said I am a married man, did get to meet Jane Bunn @ Saints B and F last Wednesday night and GOLLY! she is a cute one.
I got a pic too, but you know the rules, you send your pics first nufan !! haha
The lady from Friday night was full aware of this thread, check your PMs

So our pre game started about your before the bounce. Literally started stripping walking up the stairs sits me down and gave me the full pre game rub down. I hit one through the middle.

Then the game started, she literally started putting clothes back on 10 minutes in, we literally barely spoke until 3/4 time and we was nekkid again celebrating a great season as humble people do in victory.

I live in a townhouse with a balcony the faces other townhouses with balconies. She wanted a go outside and as a proper gentleman I swiftly opened the door for her.

She was in an uber by 11:30 and I slept like a baby.

Saturday night cancelled until next weekend so a poll needs to be started of which song I sing.

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
Ok lads, somebody sunk their teeth into your boy nufan and has taken him off the market indefinitely.

I shall pass the torch to the next degenerate, but who will stand up and take the throne?

Ok lads, somebody sunk their teeth into your boy nufan and has taken him off the market indefinitely.

I shall pass the torch to the next degenerate, but who will stand up and take the throne?
Was it Tom Lynch?

We are gunna need pics and also the story to vote on whether she is worthy! hahaha

Joking! good for you nufan, hope it all goes well

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
Promised a story

Yet to deliver...
Tell me you Avengers story campaigner!

Anyway, it's been a hectic time in your old boy nufans story.

Got headhunted for a new job with a significant pay rise but had to move to More, lucky I'm a lone wolf and although I always disappoint the women, I'll never disappoint boydie

So this is a bit of a long one so bare with me.
I had all my s**t moved into my new residential space.
I can't drive right now due to impending shoulder surgery in January.
I thought I'd just catch a train to Moe to get there but apparently all train services on the Bairnsdale line are suspended due to line works until the 23rd of this month.
So I get directed to a bus terminal at Southern Cross I never knew existed with a small bag of clothes.

I chucked it on the ground close to some lockers to hit the men's room and come back and a half drunk woman (probably just dumb)is sitting next to it.
I pick it up and she very politely in her most bogan voice says "don't worry, I didn't steal your s**t"
I trusted her but she kept talking to me about Christmas and how it's for the kids in a very non coherent manner, at this point I'm just nodding and waiting for the 2:20pm bus to depart.

So after about 30 mins of pleasantries the bus is ready to go and we both embark, she takes her seat and I take mine. Packed as * bus until we hit Warragul when 8/10 of the bus jump off and get out at Warragul (people on the bus was an accurate idea of what to expect from warragul)

I've got my headphones in questioning a lot of career and personal choices when someone sits right next to me on a half crowded bus

Part 2 coming soon

Im thinkin this will become the story of the injured (shoulder) ex-city dweller who rises to be the kingpin pimp of Moe in less than a month with a herum of ladies he keeps for himself.
Im picturing it as a marvel type cartoon movie......

Still wondering why you care bout disappointing me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back