Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
If there's no bar called flaming moes I'll be disappointed

Probably too high brow for Moe. Plus it's actually pronounced Mo-ee for some ungodly reason.

I spent a month in Moe one night. Even went to the local. I was in my mid-20s. A woman in her late 40s (conservatively) tried to pick me up. And when I say tried, I mean she practically groped me.

Probably too high brow for Moe. Plus it's actually pronounced Mo-ee for some ungodly reason.

I spent a month in Moe one night. Even went to the local. I was in my mid-20s. A woman in her late 40s (conservatively) tried to pick me up. And when I say tried, I mean she practically groped me.

And when you say she tried, you mean she was successful I hope? for the sake of this thread's M.O

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
And when you say she tried, you mean she was successful I hope? for the sake of this thread's M.O

Nah, she was plastered. And not exactly a MILF.

True story though, this gal I knew came from Moe, which was why I was there visiting. That same night she bumped into some guy she hadn't seen in a couple of years, and he points at this woman (decidedly in her 50s) and says: "I slept with her last week". The woman he was pointing at was this gal's (married) mother.

nufan in Moe could become our very own Debbie Does Dallas.

True story though, this gal I knew came from Moe, which was why I was there visiting. That same night she bumped into some guy she hadn't seen in a couple of years, and he points at this woman (decidedly in her 50s) and says: "I slept with her last week". The woman he was pointing at was this gal's (married) mother.

I’m starting to think the registered Tinder office may be based in Moe

HAHA great story that HAHA

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
Tell me you Avengers story campaigner!

Anyway, it's been a hectic time in your old boy nufans story.

Got headhunted for a new job with a significant pay rise but had to move to More, lucky I'm a lone wolf and although I always disappoint the women, I'll never disappoint boydie

So this is a bit of a long one so bare with me.
I had all my s**t moved into my new residential space.
I can't drive right now due to impending shoulder surgery in January.
I thought I'd just catch a train to Moe to get there but apparently all train services on the Bairnsdale line are suspended due to line works until the 23rd of this month.
So I get directed to a bus terminal at Southern Cross I never knew existed with a small bag of clothes.

I chucked it on the ground close to some lockers to hit the men's room and come back and a half drunk woman (probably just dumb)is sitting next to it.
I pick it up and she very politely in her most bogan voice says "don't worry, I didn't steal your s**t"
I trusted her but she kept talking to me about Christmas and how it's for the kids in a very non coherent manner, at this point I'm just nodding and waiting for the 2:20pm bus to depart.

So after about 30 mins of pleasantries the bus is ready to go and we both embark, she takes her seat and I take mine. Packed as **** bus until we hit Warragul when 8/10 of the bus jump off and get out at Warragul (people on the bus was an accurate idea of what to expect from warragul)

I've got my headphones in questioning a lot of career and personal choices when someone sits right next to me on a half crowded bus

Part 2 coming soon
So!!
The bus continued to
Tell me you Avengers story campaigner!

Anyway, it's been a hectic time in your old boy nufans story.

Got headhunted for a new job with a significant pay rise but had to move to More, lucky I'm a lone wolf and although I always disappoint the women, I'll never disappoint boydie

So this is a bit of a long one so bare with me.
I had all my s**t moved into my new residential space.
I can't drive right now due to impending shoulder surgery in January.
I thought I'd just catch a train to Moe to get there but apparently all train services on the Bairnsdale line are suspended due to line works until the 23rd of this month.
So I get directed to a bus terminal at Southern Cross I never knew existed with a small bag of clothes.

I chucked it on the ground close to some lockers to hit the men's room and come back and a half drunk woman (probably just dumb)is sitting next to it.
I pick it up and she very politely in her most bogan voice says "don't worry, I didn't steal your s**t"
I trusted her but she kept talking to me about Christmas and how it's for the kids in a very non coherent manner, at this point I'm just nodding and waiting for the 2:20pm bus to depart.

So after about 30 mins of pleasantries the bus is ready to go and we both embark, she takes her seat and I take mine. Packed as **** bus until we hit Warragul when 8/10 of the bus jump off and get out at Warragul (people on the bus was an accurate idea of what to expect from warragul)

I've got my headphones in questioning a lot of career and personal choices when someone sits right next to me on a half crowded bus

Part 2 coming soon
In the infamous words of Heath Ledger.
"Do you wanna know how I got these scars?"

So the bus disembarks at Moe and I'm only a 10 minute walk from, and of course lovely tooth missing lady jumps off with me, we bid our farewells but I get told to be at (for the life of me I can't remember, next to the RSL) bar at 9pm.
I thinks it's pretty obvious right now I'm just having a shower and going all in.

I'm at the bar chugging down a few pints, mainly due to the fact I'm wearing a pink (salmon) tshirt by myself waiting for this lass, whilst also getting the vibe I'm about to be murdered by hillbillies.

Give it 3 pints and 2 shots and she finally rocks up and just grabs my hand and walks me to the bar for more shots.
This woman necked them them down quicker than me and grabbed my ass.

Blah blah smoking darts drinking beers. I easily get talked

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
Sorry this s**t upgrade kept refreshing my story so I posted what I could.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
So the bus disembarks at Moe and I'm only a 10 minute walk from, and of course lovely tooth missing lady jumps off with me, we bid our farewells but I get told to be at (for the life of me I can't remember, next to the RSL) bar at 9pm.

I'm almost certain that's the same place I went to.

Into...

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
So!!
The bus continued to

In the infamous words of Heath Ledger.
"Do you wanna know how I got these scars?"

I thinks it's pretty obvious right now I'm just having a shower and going all in.

I'm at the bar chugging down a few pints, mainly due to the fact I'm wearing a pink (salmon) tshirt by myself waiting for this lass, whilst also getting the vibe I'm about to be murdered by hillbillies.

Give it 3 pints and 2 shots and she finally rocks up and just grabs my hand and walks me to the bar for more shots.
This woman necked them them down quicker than me and grabbed my ass.

Into taking this 2 person a party back to the new pad. I've got a new bed, it cost over $7000 half price, if you're as tall as me you need it no big deal.

This lass won't let me lead her to the work bench. She wants to let me watch sports on the couch first 'tap of the nose'

After a few minutes there was hands everywhere absolutely loving it..... Until a sneaky digit found its way uninvited.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Into taking this 2 person a party back to the new pad. I've got a new bed, it cost over $7000 half price, if you're as tall as me you need it no big deal.

This lass won't let me lead her to the work bench. She wants to let me watch sports on the couch first 'tap of the nose'

After a few minutes there was hands everywhere absolutely loving it..... Until a sneaky digit found its way uninvited.

Oh this could go very wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back