Prediction The Numbers Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Every year the other clubs get the numbers out before us and we never seem to get on the front foot.
I think the club deliberately holds off to have something to get our name into the papers around Xmas time, in the middle of the Invisible Footy Club Season.

I'm sure they all already know what their numbers will be, in fact George got Hannebury's number by looking at vision of the locker room.

It's tough on the fans that need everything now now now, but the club are measuring our hype doses.

Every year the other clubs get the numbers out before us and we never seem to get on the front foot.

Does it really matter? Who really cares at this stage?

All this.....”all the other clubs have got their videos and interviews up” etc etc.

Reminds me of when my kids were little and it was, “but everyone else is allowed to....”

It never worked.

I think the club deliberately holds off to have something to get our name into the papers around Xmas time, in the middle of the Invisible Footy Club Season.

I'm sure they all already know what their numbers will be, in fact George got Hannebury's number by looking at vision of the locker room.

It's tough on the fans that need everything now now now, but the club are measuring our hype doses.
Yes same way I got Kent's, too. (25)

All this.....”all the other clubs have got their videos and interviews up” etc etc.

Reminds me of when my kids were little and it was, “but everyone else is allowed to....”

It never worked.

I need my fix!

It's the last bit of real news outside of "tearing it up on the track" and "fitter than he's ever been"

I need my fix!

It's the last bit of real news outside of "tearing it up on the track" and "fitter than he's ever been"

Ok. Good point. You’re excused :D

It never worked.
Ah yes.
But I bet: “Geez, you look beautiful when you’re angry”.
Would have worked a treat.
It did for me....

From what I have seen at the club on Thursday;

Hannebery - 10 (Confirmed)
Kent - 25 (Confirmed)
Wilkie - 44 (Unofficial)

Numbers that will be allocated next year;

19 - Bytel or King
23 - Bytel or King
34 - Matthew Parker (I think)
40 - No idea
41 - No idea
44 - Callum Wilkie (I think)

Looks as though 40, and 41 will be given to Hind and Young.

No notice was placed on the #12 locker, and I would've said Alabakis in that mix as well but there were only 6 lockers with notices on them so I'm assuming Alabakis already has his number and the 6 notices are for the 6 draftees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be really surprised if King doesn't get 12
If what they've put up in the lockers at the club is true, and Joey said King will get a famous Saints number, then out of the 6 options it'll be 23.

Loewe, Kosi...

If what they've put up in the lockers at the club is true, and Joey said King will get a famous Saints number, then out of the 6 options it'll be 23.

Loewe, Kosi...
The past few years they have put up welcome signs on the lockers but changed some numbers a few weeks later.
Plus, number 1 needs filled as well.

The past few years they have put up welcome signs on the lockers but changed some numbers a few weeks later.
Plus, number 1 needs filled as well.
Yeah, nothing on #1. It doesn't NEED to be filled, it can go vacant.

Parker or Kent in 44 would be good karma for oppositiin supporters.
Something to remember Milney by!

Talk is that Max will get number 12 on the condition that Roo is happy with the choice. Whatever happens I hope 12 is occupied again next year, I don’t see the point in numbers being left vacant. Keep the legacy going, good and bad.
I’ve heard that a player has requested number 1 but I don’t know who.
*Live footage of Roo in Texas

4E81FB70-8A10-4058-AEF8-667A9EE7102F.gif

Talk is that Max will get number 12 on the condition that Roo is happy with the choice. Whatever happens I hope 12 is occupied again next year, I don’t see the point in numbers being left vacant. Keep the legacy going, good and bad.
I’ve heard that a player has requested number 1 but I don’t know who.
Battle

#1 - Coffield
#10 - Hannebery
#19 - Bytel
#23 - King
#25 - Kent
#33 - Wilkie
#34 - Parker
#39 - Hind
#44 - Young

Remove this Banner Ad

Back