Prediction The Numbers Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey George can you take somepics of the lockers when you go their next.

Battle/Marshall to 1? If Marshall gets 1. 43 to a draftee and Alabakis get 46.

From what I have seen at the club on Thursday;

Hannebery - 10 (Confirmed)
Kent - 25 (Confirmed)
Wilkie - 44 (Unofficial)

Numbers that will be allocated next year;

19 - Bytel or King
23 - Bytel or King
34 - Matthew Parker (I think)
40 - No idea
41 - No idea
44 - Callum Wilkie (I think)

Looks as though 40, and 41 will be given to Hind and Young.

No notice was placed on the #12 locker, and I would've said Alabakis in that mix as well but there were only 6 lockers with notices on them so I'm assuming Alabakis already has his number and the 6 notices are for the 6 draftees.

Hey George can you take somepics of the lockers when you go their next.

Battle/Marshall to 1? If Marshall gets 1. 43 to a draftee and Alabakis get 46.
Yeah I'll try mate.

I think the club deliberately holds off to have something to get our name into the papers around Xmas time, in the middle of the Invisible Footy Club Season.

I'm sure they all already know what their numbers will be, in fact George got Hannebury's number by looking at vision of the locker room.

It's tough on the fans that need everything now now now, but the club are measuring our hype doses.
I dunno about that. I remember in 2013, the draftees were just given random lockers when they started, and didn't know their numbers until they were announced to the general public.

Dunstan had been using locker 40, so had assumed that that was the number he was going to be wearing and bought a heap of merchandise with 40 on it for family Christmas presents.

Acres ended up wearing 40, and Dunstan wore the sourest of faces in the media opps around the number reveals. Funny stuff.

What did Stuv have for breakfast? Is his choice of cereal any indication that he’s going to be traded to the Cats?
Didn't have cereal...

053224.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno about that. I remember in 2013, the draftees were just given random lockers when they started, and didn't know their numbers until they were announced to the general public.

Dunstan had been using locker 40, so had assumed that that was the number he was going to be wearing and bought a heap of merchandise with 40 on it for family Christmas presents.

Acres ended up wearing 40, and Dunstan wore the sourest of faces in the media opps around the number reveals. Funny stuff.

Close...Spook thought he was getting number 15. And yes it’s true, he did get some number 15 jumpers done up.

What did Stuv have for breakfast? Is his choice of cereal any indication that he’s going to be traded to the Cats?

Fruit toast. Probably unlikely to make it in the big league. Could’ve had 7 bnf’s, 8 AA’s, 3 brownlows and 2 norm smiths if he had of just eaten spinach, egg whites with a splash of soy sauce instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back