The NWO.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Ban, report and suspend indefinitely anyone with the surname Hocking............
zachem-avstralijskij-futbolist-garri-hoking-vremenno-smenil-svoyu-familiyu-na-viskas.jpg

???????????

Geez, where to start.... As others have said, demote Geelol to the VFL. Leave Essendon alone so they just keep doing what they are doing. Put Richo in as Head of Umpiring with explicit instructions to favour us. Enable tiges to get two best midfielders on market to give us 2023 flag on a platter (hang on that's already happening!!)

I think thrones are underappreciated, so as the new CEO Benny needs a throne for his new world order.
Gill McLachlan also has a name that is sh*te for headlines, Benny can create a new world order of headlines, journos will love him-

Winds of Change at AFL House as Gale Blows Through Boys Club.
Entrenched AFL Behaviours Challenged by Gale Warnings.

AFL Sycophants Face Gale Forces.
Gale Lashes Christian as Inconsistent MRO Blown Away by Draft Report.

etc.

Geez, where to start.... As others have said, demote Geelol to the VFL. Leave Essendon alone so they just keep doing what they are doing. Put Richo in as Head of Umpiring with explicit instructions to favour us. Enable tiges to get two best midfielders on market to give us 2023 flag on a platter (hang on that's already happening!!)

VFL for Geelong? No, no I’d go harder than that and ship them to the Bellarine or Colac leagues. They can play against Torquay and Lorne seeing as that’s where most of their players live. Agree with your other ideas.

I think thrones are underappreciated, so as the new CEO Benny needs a throne for his new world order.
Gill McLachlan also has a name that is sh*te for headlines, Benny can create a new world order of headlines, journos will love him-

Winds of Change at AFL House as Gale Blows Through Boys Club.
Entrenched AFL Behaviours Challenged by Gale Warnings.

AFL Sycophants Face Gale Forces.
Gale Lashes Christian as Inconsistent MRO Blown Away by Draft Report.

etc.

This is very clever. Did lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back