The OC

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Bombers_Forever
* Kirsten's father (Seth's grandfather) came to visit, with his new 24-year attractive girlfriend.
* Kirsten has been working for her father, who basically owns Newport. Very rich guy. Sandy does not like him and wanted Kirsten to quit the job.
* There was a huge party at thier house to celebrate Kirsten's father's birthday.
* Seth went to the party with Summer, who was chatting up the attractive guys. Seth was sick of her stringing him along but she kissed him.
* Marissa (is that her name? :confused: ) was visited by Luke who wanted to get back with her. She spoke to Ryan and then agreed.
* The attractive girlfriend then kissed Ryan, and did it again at the party, when Marissa walked in.
* Marissa then basically left with Luke and lost her virginity.
* Marissa's mother told Jimmy she wants a divorce.

I think that is about it.

Thanks.

Originally posted by ant
Looking back, I think the fact that it's always summer and the chicks are regularly bikini clad at the beach or in the pool has something to do with it.
The fact it is summer holidats currently may explain that.

For some stupid reason (only Southern Cross would know why) they are repeating last season. As I only watched a few, it's strange they are calling it the 'new' series, but obviosuly it's not.

Originally posted by The Scarecrow
For some stupid reason (only Southern Cross would know why) they are repeating last season. As I only watched a few, it's strange they are calling it the 'new' series, but obviosuly it's not.

First four eps were shown on Nine.
These eps were repeated on Ten.
The eps on now are new.

Originally posted by Magpira
haha! That is so true. Ohh, maybe Seth will end up with Marissa then ;)

Every show has one, just like Steve in 90210.

Steve > the rest.

Steve was a classic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by SaintsSupporter
Why was there a change between networks? Was Nine disappointed with their ratings, or did Ten offer more money or something?

It did pretty poor ratings on Nine when it was tried over a couple of weeks over summer.

Ten and Nine came to an agreement and Nine sold the series to Ten.

Its ratings haven't been that good up against shows like CSI, All Saints and The Bill. However, it may be able to get a couple of viewers by word of mouth, so hopefully Ten stick with it.

Originally posted by The Scarecrow
Oh OK. the 2nd series started down here last week, or the week before.

This is still the first series, but we are now onto the eps that weren't shown on Nine...

The 2nd season hasn't begun in America yet.

I thought tonight's episode was definately the best we've seen so far. I loved it how Ryan took on Julie Cooper :eek: Go Ryan!

'Mom, it's pronounced Tijuana, you're SO white.' :D

I loved it when it started on 9 over summer, and was really disappointed when they took it off. I missed a couple of eps in the middle, not knowing it had transferred to 10, but am now back in the swing :) And now half my class at uni is hooked, which is rare - in 3 years I don't think this many of us have ever all liked a show at once, so it must be doing something right!

But true, Mischa Barton cannot act...

hey peep's hows it going?
i just want to say that the oc is the BEST ever tv series.
i luv Seth to bits. he is sooooooooooo gorgeous.

oh yeah this is not Tash it is her friend DArien.
i have registered as dazza_116 but it isnt working.

well neway i better be going c'ing as i am in class at da moment.

Dazza

choc_a_holic said:

Dazza

Oh dear.

choc_a_holic said:

Dazza

Overhyped fangirl board.
Nearly every lady I chat to about the OC; it's all about Seth.. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back