The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBL is where the a league was in season one or two. Got the marketing and coverage back from being a joke. On field it's still a long way off

Why listen to music? What a waste of time.
Unlike TV, you can do other things whilst listening to music, so it's not as big a waste of time.

What is a waste of time though is obsessing over a 80's has-been and creating a thread to discuss him ad nauseam for 300 plus pages. Colossal waste of time

Oh look a personal attack. chef chef !!

What you do with your time is up to you, just pointing out your inconsistencies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18755951.jpg

I don't see it as a waste of time if you do things you enjoy. You can say things like taking a piss, a s**t or even sleeping are a waste of time because over our lifetime how many days all up will we have spent doing that? Hell, even blinking is a waste of time but these things just have to be done.

Posting on an Internet forum, listening to music, watching a movie, playing sport, going for a walk/run, going shopping, going for a drive, travelling, going clubbing, to the pub, playing video games, whatever you're doing with your time, if you love it/enjoy it it's not a waste.

Unlike TV, you can do other things whilst listening to music, so it's not as big a waste of time.

What is a waste of time though is obsessing over a 80's has-been and creating a thread to discuss him ad nauseam for 300 plus pages. Colossal waste of time
I multi task while watching TV. Get my ironing done, cook dinner, talk s**t on BF, etc.

I don't see it as a waste of time if you do things you enjoy. You can say things like taking a piss, a s**t or even sleeping are a waste of time because over our lifetime how many days all up will we have spent doing that? Hell, even blinking is a waste of time but these things just have to be done.

Posting on an Internet forum, listening to music, watching a movie, playing sport, going for a walk/run, going shopping, going for a drive, travelling, going clubbing, to the pub, playing video games, whatever you're doing with your time, if you love it/enjoy it it's not a waste.
None of that is a waste of time. That's just what you do to occupy time. I said obtusely that everyone is just "wasting time". It wasn't meant literally. Cruyffy's BS obsession, for him is not a waste of time as he genuinely has that passion for him. SM's and others boxset marathons are not a waste of time for them either. Everyone has hobbies or interests to distract them.

I multi task while watching TV. Get my ironing done, cook dinner, talk s**t on BF, etc.
You are going to miss plotlines amongst other things if you do that. Fair enough if you are watching sport, light entertainment etc though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back