The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to miss plotlines amongst other things if you do that. Fair enough if you are watching sport, light entertainment etc though

Am I? I watch the screen, I only look down every now and then for ironing etc. I never feel lost while watching.

Am I? I watch the screen, I only look down every now and then for ironing etc. I never feel lost while watching.
Yeah if what you do isn't overly capturing your attention you can watch and not miss anything. Football manager and bigfooty though can be quite enthralling at times though

Yeah if what you do isn't overly capturing your attention you can watch and not miss anything. Football manager and bigfooty though can be quite enthralling at times though

BF isn't too tough to multitask with, I touch type quite well so usually am fully engaged with whatever show I'm watching while dismantling some poor fool's argument.

You must have some super-human qualities then, which I always suspected. Why I never correlated that SM stood for superman is beyond me

SM stands for so many things it seems to work in numerous contexts. Thanks for adding another one to the list. :D

That's not to say I don't sometimes tune out from what I'm watching by playing on my phone or something, but that'll usually be deliberate.

I multi task while watching TV. Get my ironing done, cook dinner, talk s**t on BF, etc.
Are you a woman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not a good thing right!

I was going to post an 80's one to show how popular music declined - but quite frankly it wasn't much better :)
I thought Last Kiss by Pearl Jam hit number one in 1999 for example

It didn't

Must've only been in Australia/other countries

Fair enough

Yeah, id be streaming GOT when it comes back

My Macbook battery ain't great these days too :( (WiFi is buggered cos it's old, so I have to Ethernet it).

Complete opposite the Ethernet on mine is busted. Registry errors galore. Sucks as the Ethernet speed is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back