The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Bojan, WR and other southern shandy sippers have survived Doris.

e265bef1cc40cdc746612022a50c58f5.jpg
ware station is on fire. A tree fell onto powerlines about it which then all came tumbling down onto the station.

Was a prick of a morning to walk the dog. Had to cop the traffic on the main roads because most of the backroads were closed off due to fallen trees and debris.

oh yeah, I mainly drink guiness these days. Haven't had a shandy since i was underage.

Fosters tops seems to be the new thing amongst southern fairies. an inch of lemonade in your lager :thumbsdown:
Remember someone ordering a lager top before a game when I first got over here. It was like one of those wild west scenes where everyone turns around and the piano player stops.

The barmaid had to ask how to make one, ha ha.

Everytime some pom gives me s**t about Fosters I have to remind them that they're the only twats that drink the stuff.

Paul George looks destined for the Lakers. Has told every other team that he won't resign for them. Told Larry Bird that he'll stay if they improve the team now.

Bird was trying to send George to the Celtics lol to piss off Magic haha

As long as the Lakers don't give up Ingram then it's a good deal. If they keep Ingram and Russell then it's a heist.

Paul George looks destined for the Lakers. Has told every other team that he won't resign for them. Told Larry Bird that he'll stay if they improve the team now.

Bird was trying to send George to the Celtics lol to piss off Magic haha

As long as the Lakers don't give up Ingram then it's a good deal. If they keep Ingram and Russell then it's a heist.
when does he become a FA?

yeah. Problem is his agent told other teams he'd only re-sign with the Lakers.
would he make that much of a difference to a Celtics side that they could contend with the Cavs with him?

easy to say he'd only re-sign with the Lakers now, but if he is making conference finals & NBA finals with the Celtics they might be able to change his mind?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would he make that much of a difference to a Celtics side that they could contend with the Cavs with him?

easy to say he'd only re-sign with the Lakers now, but if he is making conference finals & NBA finals with the Celtics they might be able to change his mind?
He'd make a huge difference to the Celtics but Isaiah can't defend Kyrie and Horford can't handle both Love and Thompson. He grew up idolising Magic and Kobe and is an LA native.

Where you looking at buying mate?
There's a couple of properties in Reservoir I'm seriously considering and a 1000 sqm vacant block just passed Eltham that's incredibly cheap.

I'm feeling so pressured to enter the market and get a foot in the door. I'm a property valuer and some of the quotes we are giving out to absolute dumps in shite areas are concerning.

There's a couple of properties in Reservoir I'm seriously considering and a 1000 sqm vacant block just passed Eltham that's incredibly cheap.

I'm feeling so pressured to enter the market and get a foot in the door. I'm a property valuer and some of the quotes we are giving out to absolute dumps in shite areas are concerning.
Ah.

We have our defects inspection today. The valuation is scaring me a little but I am confident it should meet what we paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back