The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its in the Spurs thread.

Ah ok, interesting. Just read it.

8IsP-9goxNdWVOgr_cBKdN5sEGE=.gif

Started reading The Barefoot Investor. Anybody else read it? Some interesting tips in there most definitely.
I got a copy for chrissy. An old lad at work bought it for me after always harping on about how to use my money when I get a FT job (which I now do).

Havent started reading it yet though, apparently very good and helpful, so will get onto it.

I do remember WR stating MD36 would seem like a "picnic with nuns" if Leicester beats them this season. That is an ominous threat if I ever saw one. Them sacking Ranieri really seems to have wound him up big time.
That would require the Leicester fans on here to fire back at him but I don't think they would bother.

MD36 will never be eclipsed. It would take something pretty significant in the football world for a s**t fight to reach those levels again. With WR gone too, I just can't see it happening. And that's probably a good thing haha.

That would require the Leicester fans on here to fire back at him but I don't think they would bother.

MD36 will never be eclipsed. It would take something pretty significant in the football world for a s**t fight to reach those levels again. With WR gone too, I just can't see it happening. And that's probably a good thing haha.
I remember being at uni and being so keen to end the class so I could catch up on the MD36 thread haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always thought the barefoot investor just said common sense stuff when he was on radio and didn't really provide much insight.

Some of the s**t he used to say made me laugh. 'Try and pay off your credit cards because the interest rate on them is high relative to the interest rate on your savings account.'

No s**t sherlock.

Always thought the barefoot investor just said common sense stuff when he was on radio and didn't really provide much insight.

Some of the s**t he used to say made me laugh. 'Try and pay off your credit cards because the interest rate on them is high relative to the interest rate on your savings account.'

No s**t sherlock.
I'm expecting it to say if you don't spend money you save money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back