The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Such an incredibly sad story. While it's hard to feel sympathetic because of what he did, I hate to think he felt that was his only option left.
He has a young daughter and cant imagine what it will be like for her when she gets a bit older.

Just a sad story for her and the families of his victims.

He has a young daughter and cant imagine what it will be like for her when she gets a bit older.

Just a sad story for her and the families of his victims.
Yep. I can't think of anyone who's fortunes changed as quickly as his. Had an $80m offer from the Pats didn't he? A few short years later they find him in his cell. Just such a waste and as you say, terribly sad for the people it'll impact.

I would love to knock Boston out. One of my dickhead mates is a Boston supporter and he keeps carrying on about how they'll kill us.

I also prefer to see Harden get MVP. Nothing against Westbrook but I feel like Houston having the better season gets him over the line.
I think their playoff series could hold huge weight. It technically doesnt count as the MVP is about the regular season MVP. But if the Rockets sweep OKC and Harden has a huge series, it could certainly sway voters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such an incredibly sad story. While it's hard to feel sympathetic because of what he did, I hate to think he felt that was his only option left.
It is incredibly sad.

His actions in the last few years made him a quite a dick and you just gotta wonder what could have been if he was on the straight and narrow.

Him and Gronk would have been great to watch

It is incredibly sad.

His actions in the last few years made him a quite a dick and you just gotta wonder what could have been if he was on the straight and narrow.

Him and Gronk would have been great to watch
I dont know how sad it is.

Just reading up on him, wasnt he involved in a double murder but aquitted then there was a shooting where he shot someone in the head but the bloke survived. Then he kills Lloyd and gets done for it.

He's a scumbag. The only thing that's sad about it, is the poor victims and their families left in his wake.

They are doing a big presentation after the playoffs.

David Robinson would of liked that when he won 20 years a go.
They usually hand it out at some point during the playoffs. Usually before a game that the MVP is playing in. So if Westbrook has won it, it will be announced soon before the Rockets sweep his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back