The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gays keep talking bout equality, but have no issue bringing a child into the world which will be raised by 2 mums but no dad or 2 dads and no mum.
How is that equality for the child?

IMO the gay community are full of themselves and being selfish.
You truly are a ******* idiot.

I would rather a kid have loving parents, does not matter if it is 2 dads, 2 mums, 1 mum and dad or 1 dad or 1 mum.

Who people decide to have sex with, marry or spend their time with is of no concern to me as long as they are doing it legally.

Gays keep talking bout equality, but have no issue bringing a child into the world which will be raised by 2 mums but no dad or 2 dads and no mum.

How about equality for children where the parents get divorced/separated for whatever reason and grow up with only one parent (mum or dad)?

Straight community have no issue getting divorced and having children raised by 1 Mum and no dad or 1 dad and no Mum. As unfortunate as that is there’s hardly a whimper in the community about how unfair that is for the child(ren).

Divorce doesn't mean the kid doesn't have a relationship with the other parent though. They still got a mum and dad.
But with gays the kids won't have any chance of a relationship.

Divorce doesn't mean the kid doesn't have a relationship with the other parent though. They still got a mum and dad.
But with gays the kids won't have any chance of a relationship.
But it can. Plenty of deadbeat mums and dads who abandon their children.

As long as you and he don't bring any kids into the situation, I back your gay relationship.
You really have lost the ability to hold an adult conversation haven’t you.
Always a shitty troll somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope!

The difference is that religious people get to do it in the religious venue of their choice. We've already said church's will retain the right to discriminate against who they will and won't "marry"

Did you also know under state Various state laws you can marry your cousin/aunt/uncle....but gay people nope.
I didn't. Personally I'd like to fix that ridiculous law next though.

How do you feel about the following, especially if it helped to get it passed by the pollies?

if "marriage" was rebranded to "civil unions" for everyone, and the only people who got "married" were those who wanted to do it under the veil of religion.

Shouldnt it be the religions who come up with a new term just for themselves?

I guess they do call it holy matrimony.

dont worry, everyone who has grown up in a good, catholic household with a mum and a dad has turned out completely sane and regular. it's those nasty gay families which cause all the problems in society.

It's not difficult at all, it's just the hard right who are pulling the strings at the moment.
This. Conservatives in the Liberal party are the reason behind this plebiscite taking plac
They've got some sway with the hard right?

Honestly, I think with the hard majority in favour, any politician would actually benefit by passing it.
issue for Turnbull though, is that the conservatives in his party who are against SSM may well lose support for him (and the Nationals as well wouldn't be happy). That takes place, Malcolm may well be out of a job.

dont worry, everyone who has grown up in a good, catholic household with a mum and a dad has turned out completely sane and regular. it's those nasty gay families which cause all the problems in society.

You don't get what the point is as usual, and your trolling on this issue is disturbing.

No one can convince me a child is better off with 2mums but no dad or 2dads and no mum.
IMO it's unnatural and unfair on the child and inequality.
You got raised by one of each. That should be proof enough that it's not the be all and end all for society

wait....gay couples make the choice to raise a child with two loving adults?

There's no limitation on a single heterosexual man or woman raising a child....how is that equality for the child!? Being denied a mother or a father!?

IMO single heterosexual parents are full of themselves and being selfish. We should strip all single parents of their children for the sake of their future!

Do you realise how stupid your rationale is? No you probably don't.

You got raised by one of each. That should be proof enough that it's not the be all and end all for society
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back