The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else watched Mindhunter:oops: on Netflix?

About a couple of FBI agents interviewing serial killers in the 70s. Pretty good show.
Yeah I've watched the first few episodes, really like it!

Had preseason football tonight..
Quade cooper trained with us. Really quiet and fair to say his left foot is even more for balance than mine!

I've really struggled to get into The Wire. Up to the third ep of season 2 and I just don't have the motivation to keep watching.
Thistle pretty much nailed it. Season two was a bit of a grind for me the first time round as well because it was such a change from the first season. The last few eps are great though even the first time round.

You'll be rewarded if you stick to it because 3 and 4 are the best seasons.
Third this. Second season is arguably the weakest because of the setting change but once you watch it again, you realise how brilliant it really is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who plays Ed Kemper is fantastic.
Man that last scene was edge of the seat stuff. I really thought he was going to attack him.

So many creepy characters, was a very well made show and can't wait for the next season.

My mum and I have settled on the accomodation in America next year. The tricky one was LA because we were going back and forth finding accomodation near Hollywood Boulevard trying to get as close as possible and then we had an epiphany, “why not Anaheim?” which seemed random but made the most sense. We are a few minutes walk to Disneyland and we are going to go with a 2-3 day pass and then do a day on Hollywood Boulevard which will be plenty of time. LA is huge and most things are spread out so it’s better to stay somewhere we will probably want to re-visit again.

In Chicago, we are right by Navy Pier on the North Side of Chicago where most stuff are. In New York, we are a block or two from Times Square.

I'm about to have my version of Paul McCarthy and Bruce Springsteen next March.

Just learnt that Lano and Woodley are reunited, and they're gonna have a shiw at the Arts Centre! For the first time as an Adult, I can actually see a live perfotmance!

This is gonna be so exicting!

Just learnt that Lano and Woodley are reunited, and they're gonna have a shiw at the Arts Centre! For the first time as an Adult, I can actually see a live perfotmance!

I find them extremely unfunny. Like have to get out of the room or change the channel if they are on

My mum and I have settled on the accomodation in America next year. The tricky one was LA because we were going back and forth finding accomodation near Hollywood Boulevard trying to get as close as possible and then we had an epiphany, “why not Anaheim?” which seemed random but made the most sense. We are a few minutes walk to Disneyland and we are going to go with a 2-3 day pass and then do a day on Hollywood Boulevard which will be plenty of time. LA is huge and most things are spread out so it’s better to stay somewhere we will probably want to re-visit again.

In Chicago, we are right by Navy Pier on the North Side of Chicago where most stuff are. In New York, we are a block or two from Times Square.
Why is it you're traveling with your mum?

McCartney lol, not McCarthy.

I like Lano and Woodley, very funny.

Never seen a live performance before?! How old are you FT?

Why is it you're traveling with your mum?

Because I am 34, so I don’t see any shame in hanging out with either of my parents. Maybe when I was 16.

Not sure what response you were looking for lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back