The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! We all have a-hole parents in some way, mine (glenferry23 may be shocked) wouldn't allow the simpsons, that's the peak years too :(

Quality show. Probably should re-watch Cheers at some point.

That’s actually not that uncommon. I remember a few kids at school not being allowed to watch, especially as it became a pop culture phenomenon in the early 90s.

“Underachiever and proud of it” etc was one of the things that turned parents off.

Wait what?

On what basis?
Violence I guess.

One time my grandparents were staying so I didn't have to go to before school care. Asked grandad if I could watch it, he asked if I was allowed and I of course said yes. So I watched it, and it was a ******* shithouse filler episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never rated Friends, HIMYM, Two and Half Men, Fraiser. Just all seemed a bit too much .... I dont know. Canned laughter. Predictable.

I like my comedy shows to be smart, off beat. Seinfeld, peak Simpsons, Community, The Inbetweeners, Fawlty Towers, Red Dwarf, anything English really..... Black Adder, Black Books, Bottom, all that good stuff.

Never rated Friends, HIMYM, Two and Half Men, Fraiser. Just all seemed a bit too much .... I dont know. Canned laughter. Predictable.

I like my comedy shows to be smart, off beat. Seinfeld, peak Simpsons, Community, The Inbetweeners, Fawlty Towers, Red Dwarf, anything English really..... Black Adder, Black Books, Bottom, all that good stuff.

You know those shows in bold have canned laughter?

Frasier is pretty smart.

and continue from said end for the day?

skippered a bit this season, need to really take advantage of it more
Definitely 1 and done. So bloody stressful lol.
Just glad to have won.

I can't believe the sitcom discussion has gone on this long without anyone mentioning Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Peep Show.
i like you.

Peep Show is probably my favourite show ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back