Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
This is the worst shitfight on bigfooty

The debate does need to die tbh. The debate was slowly dying and then you get another s**t post from TC and then one from Soza. I am just trying to defend myself since now I’ve been painted like a creep, which is just trolling because it is TC after all.

I should just not respond and feed the trolls.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Yeah I've got a couple. Want to add something to the first one. The second one was a drunken decision a group of mates all got done. So whilst it's not the best it still means something
Starting out with an Eagles one and will see just how much I love it but I'm thinking of doing a half sports sleeve with my teams all on it.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Starting out with an Eagles one and will see just how much I love it but I'm thinking of doing a half sports sleeve with my teams all on it.

Start alphabetically, half sleeve of each teams logo from top to bottom. I think that would look amazing.

Anyone on here got tattoos? Got a consultation this arvo.
Do people have consultations for them? I just messaged the lady who did mine online and discussed back and forth what I was after then just went and got it.

(also SM tagged me in here the other day so I am getting notifications, thus joining in)

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Do people have consultations for them? I just messaged the lady who did mine online and discussed back and forth what I was after then just went and got it.

(also SM tagged me in here the other day so I am getting notifications, thus joining in)
No idea, it's my first one haha. She just said to come in so she could work something up.

No idea, it's my first one haha. She just said to come in so she could work something up.
It was my first one as well.. i assume though when people are getting full sleeves done and what not they would need to go have it all worked out first properly to plan it

Mine was easy so I could send her what I wanted and she did it easy from that.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Americans: “We need more guns”

“If someone in the school had a gun it wouldn’t have happened”.

******* do something about that s**t, a 19 year old gunning people down??? ffs

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
“Thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this horrible shooting”.

“Now is not appropriate time for discussion on gun control”.

Rinse and repeat.
You'll do well in an interview for NRA chief.

How can a whole nation be so daft as to not understand taking away guns reduces gun deaths. Not the other way around.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Well I’m sure Australia changing its gun laws after that awful massacre in 1996 has helped in the country not having a major massacre since, but the yanks won’t and never will learn, they want more guns!!

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
The classic reply from the Governor of Florida when asked about gun control and something needs to be done.

"Now is not the time to talk about that"

Ok mate... ******* hell. There is no helping that country.

It's apparently the 6th school shooting of the year. That's one per week.
Nah, there have been more than that I believe.

It's also the 9th deadliest school shooting in US history.

They're beyond delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back