The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But muh second amendments, they all cry

When you hear Average Joe citizens using the logic that “Guns don’t kill people. People kill people” as a way to counter the argument of taking away guns, nothing will ever change.

******* sickening.

jod23 it's the 19th school shooting this year.

No it isn't, there's only been 19 shootings in total this year, and that includes suicides and accidents with no one harmed.

What's even more sad is these happen so reguarly the actual devasting facts of what happened get somewhat overlooked because the discussion is about their stupid second ammendment and NRA. 19 school shootings and who knows how many innocent children killed, hurt or mentally scarred in what is the self proclaimed leaders of the western world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmons just dropped a big triple double in a win for Philly without Embiid. ROTY is his to lose IMO.
I don't think it'll be as one sided as we might think. Mitchell has how many 30+ point games in his rookie season? If he manages to get close to the record number of those and the Jazz continue to play well he's a big chance

I used an AR-15 last year when I was in Vegas (and a Glock 9mm). Was one of those things you do to say you’ve done it. Remarkable how accurate I was with both guns having never used one before then.
What made you want to do it?

I've got no interest in shooting a gun.

You don't like archery or anything? Shooting at a range can be fun. I used to do air rifle sessions at the scout center I worked at.

“When in Rome...”

It surprised me how lightweight they were too. And no major kick like I anticipated.

My target with the Glock. 3 shots getting a feel for it, then the remainder in the 9 or 10 kill zones...

JnUhp0o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back