The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer my guns to be grappling. The only piece I carry.
giphy.gif

I don't think it'll be as one sided as we might think. Mitchell has how many 30+ point games in his rookie season? If he manages to get close to the record number of those and the Jazz continue to play well he's a big chance
Yeah and how many triple doubles does Simmons have in his rookie season? I think Mitchell is definitely second right now with Tatum in third.

Yeah and how many triple doubles does Simmons have in his rookie season? I think Mitchell is definitely second right now with Tatum in third.
Genuine question 30+ vs 15-12-10 sort of game that Simmons gets what's rated more highly?

If Mitchell can average 4+ more of game than Simmons it might not be a sure thing. Currently too little seperate a them scoring wise so Simmons should win. But the way Mitchell is going he really should average 21 ppg

Genuine question 30+ vs 15-12-10 sort of game that Simmons gets what's rated more highly?

If Mitchell can average 4+ more of game than Simmons it might not be a sure thing. Currently too little seperate a them scoring wise so Simmons should win. But the way Mitchell is going he really should average 21 ppg
Well an all round game of someone who can pass, score and rebound is probably better than someone who scores 4 more points per game. Simmons is the better defender of the two as well for me.

But having said that, Simmons numbers have been dropping while Mitchell keeps getting better. Simmons still out in front though but plenty of the season still to run.

Well an all round game of someone who can pass, score and rebound is probably better than someone who scores 4 more points per game. Simmons is the better defender of the two as well for me.

But having said that, Simmons numbers have been dropping while Mitchell keeps getting better. Simmons still out in front though but plenty of the season still to run.
Yeah I could see them finishing 16-8-7 vs 21-3-3 which could see it go Mitchell's way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is BigFooty running slow for anyone else this weekend? Usually pretty snappy on the iPad. Can open multiple tabs no issues. Since last night, opening one tab takes over a minute for me...all other sites are fine.

Yep, at first I thought it was just the connection earlier today but it's still hideously slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back