The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus!

Wonder if you're the tallest regular member on our board?

Man-marking Richo and the Browndog :) #kpp

lpLcmyj.jpg

Tall girls are not gross Jodly. Legs for days...

I don’t get that saying at all (anyone care to explain? ). I’ve seen plenty of really attractive women who stand taller than myself but it’s not difficult to see why. I am 175CM’s so I am in no way tall, however, I wouldn’t say tall women are gross. It all depends really. Tall like a WNBA player, women who look like they can kick most guys arses, or tall like Maria Sharapova (she’s 6'2").

I don’t get that saying at all (anyone care to explain? ). I’ve seen plenty of really attractive women who stand taller than myself but it’s not difficult to see why. I am 175CM’s so I am in no way tall, however, I wouldn’t say tall women are gross. It all depends really. Tall like a WNBA player, women who look like they can kick most guys arses, or tall like Maria Sharapova (she’s 6'2").
It was just an oft hand comment. Of course tall girls arent gross. Plenty of hotties who are tall, they are just not for me. Because well... they are too tall haha.

Although height is eliminated when you're horizontal.

It was just an oft hand comment. Of course tall girls arent gross. Plenty of hotties who are tall, they are just not for me. Because well... they are too tall haha.

Although height is eliminated when you're horizontal.

No it isn't, you'll still be out of proportion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a while since I last measured my height, so don’t know the exact figure. But if it helps, this is me in my car, was the largest automobile I could afford.

xoFezGR6PM1VPAnN-K8Kmw1VzmU=.gif

Who makes a gif and then cuts off the best part at the end? campaigners, that’s who!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back