The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple on pizza is fantastic. People who don't think a sweet/salty flavour combination works is bizarre. In fact, the Parma I had that sparked this entire discussion had bacon and pineapple on it. Was amazing.

I’d like to see someone buy a Hawaiian pizza without the pineapple. Makes no sense to do something as bizarre as that.

Avocado is s**t.
It's an overpowering nothing flavour with a crap texture.

You know what tastes ******* horrible? Australia’s breakfast condiment of choice, vegemite. Just horrendous.

Pineapple on pizza is fantastic. People who don't think a sweet/salty flavour combination works is bizarre. In fact, the Parma I had that sparked this entire discussion had bacon and pineapple on it. Was amazing.
I dont understand why people dont think pineapple belongs on pizza. Hawaiian is like one of the most classic pizzas there is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what tastes ******* horrible? Australia’s breakfast condiment of choice, vegemite. Just horrendous
Post reported. Enjoy your ban.

People who say they don't like vegemite just don't know how to apply it correctly. You spread the toast finely with butter (but not too much that the butter bursts out when you bite into it) and then spread a small layer of vegemite on top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back