The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RHCP tickets got:)

Was 50/50 whether to go again (been lucky enough to have seen them a few times over the years). But now you got me like:

3KGDBJ_pIPdNQCRRG6BpsunBzDI=.gif

New Smashing Pumpkins album is out. Standout songs so far are Silvery Sometimes, Solara and Alienation
Yeah i really like it, Marchin’ On is my favourite track. Hope they come to Oz soon, saw these tracks live in the US eariler in the year and they rocked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unfortunate how focused politicians are on getting re-elected.

I've wondered what introducing fixed terms would do in terms of productivity of a government. But of course it'd never go through as career politicians fill the houses.

It's unfortunate how focused politicians are on getting re-elected.

I've wondered what introducing fixed terms would do in terms of productivity of a government. But of course it'd never go through as career politicians fill the houses.
Fixed terms as in setting the length a term goes for, or how many times someone can serve as MP?

Some of the seats that Labor managed to win in the Eastern suburbs is incredible.

Is anyone else surprised at how easy it would be to vote as someone else? Just name, address and answering if you've already voted in this election seems a bit simple to mess with

Some of the seats that Labor managed to win in the Eastern suburbs is incredible.

Is anyone else surprised at how easy it would be to vote as someone else? Just name, address and answering if you've already voted in this election seems a bit simple to mess with

Yeah easy to vote multiple times as there is no way for then to cross check on the day and they rely on the honesty of the voter to not vote multiple times.

No id required either. Just need to know name/ address.

Yeah easy to vote multiple times as there is no way for then to cross check on the day and they rely on the honesty of the voter to not vote multiple times.

Someone should have run a side business offering to vote for people in the crap weather for $10 a vote. After snag purchase you'd be clearing $7.50 per vote!

Yeah but at that same time, who would want to do that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back