The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following on from the conversation I had with my potential new employer the other day, she emailed me yesterday saying feels "very optimistic" about our chat on Monday.

As well as "Everything we discussed is confirmed re flexible working, development opportunities and salary range".

Going to give me another call in mid Jan.

giphy.gif

Anyone been to the Philippines? Heading over for two weeks on Chrissy.

Gosh I’m jealous. Only heard good things
So have I. The weather forecast looks absolutely shithouse though. Looks like relentless rain and thunderstorms.

Which part?

Ive got my heart set on Palawan in the next year or two as i want to swim with the whale sharks. Looks mad.
We’re flying to Cebu then heading across to Coron. We’re then doing a 5 day sail down to El Nido then finishing up our trip there. The sail is meant to be unreal. A mate who has travelled pretty much everywhere did it and he reckons it was the best thing he’s ever done. Hopefully the weather holds up for it.

Yeah they love the Aussie accent over there, not sure why tbh lol.

If anyone hasn’t been to NZ, I highly recommend, a hidden treasure it is, just got back from 3 weeks over there, absolutely stunning place especially the South Island.

Yeah they love the Aussie accent over there, not sure why tbh lol.

If anyone hasn’t been to NZ, I highly recommend, a hidden treasure it is, just got back from 3 weeks over there, absolutely stunning place especially the South Island.
Couldn’t agree more. So underrated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From my experiences in Europe and the US. Our accent is a dead set panty dropper.

Says the guy who looks like Xabi Alonso. If you have an Aussie accent but a face like Luke Chadwick’s, I doubt anyone other than the female Luke Chadwick equivalent is trying to push ahead of the queue for you.

And with that. Merry Christmas!

I might go and burn my face off.

Says the guy who looks like Xabi Alonso. If you have an Aussie accent but a face like Luke Chadwick’s, I doubt anyone other than the female Luke Chadwick equivalent is trying to push ahead of the queue for you.

And with that. Merry Christmas!

I might go and burn my face off.
Hahaha Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back