The off topic thread 4.0

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I am actually convinced that the bot (“Someone” has been reading my posts about him (?) lately and has been liking and unliking my posts at a far higher rate than before I said anything.

View attachment 623059 View attachment 623060 View attachment 623061 View attachment 623062 View attachment 623059 View attachment 623065 View attachment 623059

That’s not even half of it. Maybe I am being used as some sort of weird science experiment by the mods.
As I've said previously, it happens to me too. It's just a glitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Do posters really care about likes?
Its not a matter of caring about likes, it’s a matter of it being a bit of an annoying glitch.

For example, I am on tapatalk and that’s all I use for this site (the web browser doesn’t actually seem to have this issue, as Loonerty said, so I should probably just use that but it’s a comfort thing too) and when I go to my notifications I might get someone who has quoted a post of mine that I can click into to read the post but I first have to scroll down past the system that has glitched and given me a bunch of fake likes.

I suppose it’s a silly thing to talk about when I am still getting to all the relevant quotes. But yeah, it has nothing to do with caring about likes, because you know, I am older than 10 years old :p

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Why would a forum even have a like system? Bigfooty is the only forum I’ve been on to have it. Its always been a social media thing.

StevieDewar

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Trailblazers, Liverpool, 49ers
Why would a forum even have a like system? Bigfooty is the only forum I’ve been on to have it. Its always been a social media thing.
Its a method where someone can agree with something but not clog up the message board with posts such as “yep I agree”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom