The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot who mentioned The Boys here a few weeks ago, perhaps it was Chef. Apologies if not. Whoever it was, thank you for the recommendation. I just finished it on Prime, outstanding viewing.

The final few minutes of that finale, holy sh*t.
when Homelander melts Stilwell’s face down, ******* wow. He did an incredible job with this role, just the right amount of campaigner in him.

I wish I could join The 7 :D

Season 2 trailer recently landed too.

Frothed season one. Cant wait for the second season.

UnitedWarrior93 where are you up to?

about 13.5 hours in, last night got past the section where you head towards the black smoke and have to take down heaps of enemies, was quite tough. Ran into Jesse, the car chase was awesome and intense. The flashback was cool as well with Tommy and then Joel.

Now I’m upto the next bit, going to the hospital I think? Currently playing now, just got jumped by 4 WLF while trying to upgrade my weapons hahaha.

about 13.5 hours in, last night got past the section where you head towards the black smoke and have to take down heaps of enemies, was quite tough. Ran into Jesse, the car chase was awesome and intense. The flashback was cool as well with Tommy and then Joel.

Now I’m upto the next bit, going to the hospital I think? Currently playing now, just got jumped by 4 WLF while trying to upgrade my weapons hahaha.
Yeah that part you just dead - in fact the whole Hillcrest section - was one of my favourite parts of the entire game.

Yeah, so unexpected that bit, but so cool!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that part you just dead - in fact the whole Hillcrest section - was one of my favourite parts of the entire game.

Yeah, so unexpected that bit, but so cool!

heart just skipped a beat entering a building and some infected crawled past the ******* door, shitting myself now haha

have you finished it?

heart just skipped a beat entering a building and some infected crawled past the ******* door, shitting myself now haha

I wasn't sure if you were talking about TLOU2 or Victoria for a second.....

I wasn't sure if you were talking about TLOU2 or Victoria for a second.....

Ahh good times there buying many a burnt PS/PS2 games there as a kid and taking consoles there for dodgy modchip installations.

Shame to see it go, very popular but cannot last this long without being able to operate. Wonder what the site will be used for now.

Finished RPCB

No idea how you did it in 22 hours.

But what a ******* game.

Im almost at 20 hours.

Playing as Abby now, the lead up to killing Nora and then hunting down Owen and his pregnant girl was awesome, but for Abby to find where Ellie, Tommy, Jesse and Dina were was super fast, must’ve been present in the aquarium and tracked them back.

Also, not sure how you felt, but kinda warming to Abby and her group, they (so far) seem like good people who understandably went after Joel, can’t wait to keep going, things are heating up!

Finished RPCB

No idea how you did it in 22 hours.

But what a ******* game.

So I pretty much finished it right at the average time of the very accurate HLTB website. Just because Naughty Dog said it will be a 30 hour game and you beat it in 32 hours, it doesn’t mean the story goes that long. It means that the developer wants to let players know that it’s a longer game than they’re known for (it’s really just as long or a bit longer Uncharted 4) to sell copies of their game that was heavily leaked pre-release to give people an incentive to buy it, and those people taking 30-40 hours were probably dawdling.

But it’s very good to hear you finished the game considering you’ve asked different people no less than a minimum of 5 times (between here and TLOUII game thread) how long until you’re at the end of the game after posting a spoiler letting people know where you are up to. Heck, you even said that you’re asking not because you’re finding the game to be a drag..... Next time a game you want to play is released, just play it. Don’t worry about how long you’re until the end of the game.

Last edited:
View attachment 906019

Not a great state to be in atm. Don't think we'll start to recover until long after the fed gov't jobkeeper relief has been wound back.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back