The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been home sick so thrashed our TLOU2. Pretty phenomenal game. Number 1 was always going to be hard to beat but this comes close.

TLOU2 was fantastic. Are you getting Ghost of Tsushima? I hope it lives up to the hype for what it set to be the last big title before the PS5 drops.

Getting great reviews since yesterday.

I haven’t read any of them, except the headlines and they sound so positive. Super excited, GoT has looked amazing for a couple of years since it first came into the public eye.

Haha I still haven’t even finished RDR2! Will see how I go for time with Ghosts and the reviews before I buy.
Neither have I!
RDR2 has the GTA curse. You try to do the missions but in the end just randomly shoot someone and spend ages evading the cops until you die.

Neither have I!
RDR2 has the GTA curse. You try to do the missions but in the end just randomly shoot someone and spend ages evading the cops until you die.
I’m really bad with collecting too so I try and do everything in the one play through which takes forever sometimes. I got all the artefacts and coins in the first play through which helped for TLOU2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back