The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent started looking/pushing yet, but got a places in Hardware Lane, Northcote, Brunswick, Elsternwick and Brighton wanting my product as soon as im organised.

Will you be on cake boss or anything like that? The misso has a side business doing themes burthday cakes. One day we might take the plunge and di it full time but pretty hard with 3 x kids under 10

How did you go and who did you use?

I only use social media(insta and FB) atm, it works for what i do but im thinking of making a web page as im looking to hit the melbourne cafe scene soon.
I used Wix

Super easy to use whipped it up in a few hours. PM me and I can give you more details. SEO companies prefer others that have more coding. But so far And probably ongoing majority of my leads are word of mouth or through an agency I've got doing some work so the website is more just a footprint rather than essential if that makes sense

I havent started looking/pushing yet, but got a places in Hardware Lane, Northcote, Brunswick, Elsternwick and Brighton wanting my product as soon as im organised.
talking about pushing product makes you sound like a king pin from the Wire.

Too many inner city hipsters who can't smash their own avo's?

Also great time to get into Melbourne hospo scene chef

There'll be some cheap rents available in the next 6 to 9 months
Nah dont want to move there, just sell my products there. I've got a pretty sweet set up in the bush.

Nah dont want to move there, just sell my products there. I've got a pretty sweet set up in the bush.
Ahhh I see.

I just did some work for a guy this week who has seen the price of a potential lease drop 10% twice in the past 3 months. He wants to hold out for another month and see if it drops any lower

Mac or PC mate?

I'm on a Mac, and I can't even get the freakin logo packs to work. Freaking nightmare man :weary:
PC, but I noticed something.
It worked when I go into "Downloads" then load the game, but not if I don't go into "Downloads" first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh I see.

I just did some work for a guy this week who has seen the price of a potential lease drop 10% twice in the past 3 months. He wants to hold out for another month and see if it drops any lower

Theres some talk 20% of all hospo businesses that shut down wont reopen. Theres going to be a lot on the market.

Did anyone try for/successfully order a day one X Box series X? Apparently sold out in 90 seconds today. PS% were fast too last week but I don’t think that quick. Think I’ll be sticking to the XBone for now.

Im gonna get a PS5 on boxing day. With all the covid stuff its gonna be crazy at launch trying to get one.

yeah could be backlogs for months. 2nd batch of XBox went on sale this arvo, but with no release date, rumoured arrivals mid Dec.
I'm going PS5 but well aware that I might not get one til a few months in next year.

But that's alright because the backlog is long.

All the big games will be released on PS4 or xbone anyway.

I don’t think it’s as big a jump as PS2 to PS3, or even PS3 to PS4. I heard someone say the other day, with PS3 came blu-ray and an upgrade to HD in the home. An upgrade from HD to 4K isn’t as big a jump. Yes, graphics will improve, but not as big a leap, at least not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back