The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant wait for the whole state to be unlocked. Hopefully Vics do the right thing and holiday in state this summer if the borders do open back up by then.

I've already tried to book a weekend away on the 13th/14th/15th but it's just impossible pretty much. Guess everyone is gunning to get away that weekend.

I've already tried to book a weekend away on the 13th/14th/15th but it's just impossible pretty much. Guess everyone is gunning to get away that weekend.

Yep, we are preparing to get overrun by City folk and are excited.

After the drought, then bushfires and now Covid we need a big summer.

Just finished Line Of Duty. Absolutely outstanding show and a must watch if you haven't already.
So I watched season 1 and it didnt end like I thought it would.

The bad guys won and Gates killed himself for like no apparent reason. I thought the ending was a bit strange. I saw the twist coming too when one of Gates right hand man said about working as a caddy when he was a kid and then in the finale Gates ends up at a golf course, it clicked for me straight away before the reveal. But yeah, the bad guys won... it was interesting.

So I watched season 1 and it didnt end like I thought it would.

The bad guys won and Gates killed himself for like no apparent reason. I thought the ending was a bit strange. I saw the twist coming too when one of Gates right hand man said about working as a caddy when he was a kid and then in the finale Gates ends up at a golf course, it clicked for me straight away before the reveal. But yeah, the bad guys won... it was interesting.
I was shocked to be honest. Didn't see that happening.

Caddy stuff becomes pivotal, keep watching it.

Did you enjoy it though?
I havent started Season 2 yet but I assume it's just a whole new story, not with the same characters from season one right?
Fleming, Arnott and Hastings are in it.

I was shocked to be honest. Didn't see that happening.

Caddy stuff becomes pivotal, keep watching it.

Did you enjoy it though?

Fleming, Arnott and Hastings are in it.
Oh really? I called it straight away.

When that guy talks about how he was young and he became a caddy and met someone that changed his life. It just seemed such an odd bit of information. Then the finale ends up at a golf course and I was like ahhhh... that's why. That dude is in on it.

But yeah I enjoyed season one although I thought it was a really strange ending and Gates didnt have to do what he did at all so I thought that was a bit poorly written.

Outside of that it was good and I'll definitely keep watching.

I havent started Season 2 yet but I assume it's just a whole new story, not with the same characters from season one right?

It follows the same investigators from AC12 but on a new case each season.

The Caddy stuff stays relevant too as the criminal organisation he works with are a constant feature that have deeply penetrated the police force

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solemn night tonight. Found out my grandmother in Melbourne has liver function virtually at zero and is sleeping 21 hours a day.
Looks like not much longer, and due to the virus won't have seen her all year.
Rest in Peace.
No longer in pain.

My dad is an absolute mess.

Rest in Peace.
No longer in pain.

My dad is an absolute mess.

Rest In Peace for your grandmother mate. That is really sad to read, however, as you said she is no longer in pain so take comfort in knowing that.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Buckleys Jocks have you seen all of the seasons? and if so who do you think is running the whole operation?

i think there is a lot more to the freemason stuff and hastings

Sure have.

I agree with you mate. It feels like they've just glossed over the Freemason stuff completely...which makes me think that it will definitely come back to be relevant. It has to be a familiar character for sure and Steve & Kate aren't important enough within the Police force for it to be either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back