The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry I didnt mean political agenda. Not sure why I wrote political I mean Kennedy's own personal ideology.

And what's that mate?

So I'm wrong? What ideology were you referring to?

Got nothing to do with Kennedy being a woman, her personal ideology is the problem and her shoving it into Star Wars. She wants her ideals front and foremost instead of worrying about the story. Kennedy is the main problem that Star Wars 7,8 and 9 sucked really ******* badly and she is responsible for killing the brand.

Right.. but she also made Rogue One, The Mandalorian and all the other content which you're saying is awesome?

And what's that mate?

Right.. but she also made Rogue One, The Mandalorian and all the other content which you're saying is awesome?
Fantastic use of the multi quote feature.

It just got boring and I wasnt dying to put on the next episode. Just lost all interest and moved on to other stuff.
You're totally missing out mate. I mean if you don't wanna watch it, fine, but it's a cracking show and S2 lays the foundations for the next three seasons essentially.

And what's that mate?

Her ideology is well known. She's a feminist.

I honestly dont know how much she had to do with Rogue One but she has very little to do with Mando. Episodes 7, 8 and 9 are awful and Solo is the first Star Wars movie ever to bomb and lose money and the idea of the movie was stupid anyway. You cant recast Han Solo. You just cant. Dont do an origin story, it was a dumb idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back