The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where have I said she isn't? Mate, I'm a feminist. Being a feminist means wanting men and women to be equal. Not being a feminist would be much more concerning.

I'm too closed minded lol, ok Jod.

You didn't set me straight I just can't be bothered responding to a copypasta that you can't even put into your own words because you can't think for yourself.

Reckon we're done here, should just draw a line under it.

Good, then we're all feminists. Surely everybody wants men and women to be treated equally.

So you cant be bothered responding to something that explains what I want to say but in a better way than I could say it? That's just dumb mate. I think you didnt really want to reply cos you got set straight and had nothing to say.

All G homie, a pleasure as always.

Didn't even know it was coming out lol.

Is it only on PS5?

Nah, it’s on a few platforms and consoles (PS4/5, Xbox One/S/X, Windows). Final game in the trilogy after I and II.

I am sure I haven’t quoted the wrong person here. You’ve played the other Hitman games, right? :p

Nah, it’s on a few platforms and consoles (PS4/5, Xbox One/S/X, Windows). Final game in the trilogy after I and II.

I am sure I haven’t quoted the wrong person here. You’ve played the other Hitman games, right? :p
Yeah but I haven't even played Hitman II yet lol. I do want to get it. There is no rush for me to pick it up.

What console's does everyone here own? I have a PS4 and recently brought Nintendo Switch. I prefer the more versatile elemernt to the Switch and it's exclusive titles (like the Mario/Pokemon series etc)
Switch and PS4 (hopefully soon a PS5). Also a decent enough PC though it is a bit over 4 years old now so getting a bit outdated.

What console's does everyone here own? I have a PS4 and recently brought Nintendo Switch. I prefer the more versatile elemernt to the Switch and it's exclusive titles (like the Mario/Pokemon series etc)
Switch, PS4 (bricked day before PS5. Not suss at all) and a new PC last year.

PS3 (would never get rid of it) and PS5.

PS3 (would never get rid of it) and PS5.

For some reason I really hated the PS3 (such a disappointing console with underwhelming selection of games) but adored the PS4.

Wish I kept my old Sega Master System and it's games. Such a great part of childhood

Got a PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and a Xbox series x. Yes, I’m a gamer. The series x is bloody fantastic.

For some reason I really hated the PS3 (such a disappointing console with underwhelming selection of games) but adored the PS4.

Wish I kept my old Sega Master System and it's games. Such a great part of childhood

There are still games I will always go back to play on the PS3 such as the God of War and Ratchet and Clank games, only reason I haven't sold the console tbh. I think I get where you are coming from about the selection of underwhelming games though, especially after the PS4 which had a much bigger variety imo.

Mate, if you buy the PS5, one thing to say is that you will never go back to playing PS4 games on the PS4. I sold my PS4 but if I still had it right now, I wouldn’t bother with it. Backwards compatibility on the PS5 is so good. I have played PS4 games on the PS5 that will take one minute from console boot up to get into the game but will take 5 minutes on the PS4. Imo, it’s an all around better and more quiet experience.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im keen as for it, loved 1 & 2, can’t wait to see how it ends with the 3rd game.

I knew someone else on here had played Hitman but couldn’t remember who. I decided after a long time not playing Hitman I and II to go back and play them but this time in online mode (was playing offline until now). It has practically turned 2 hour missions into 20+ hours on each mission with a vast array of different play styles and opportunities (there are like 50+ different ways to kill your targets in every mission). Impressive how detail has gone into these games and I was limiting myself by playing offline. I have no doubt that Hitman 3 will be incredible.

Still got that with my Mega Drive, PS1, 2, 3 & 4.

How old are you, Elmer? Thought you might have been told for the Master System (as a child)

Only have a PS3, which I rarely use anyway (maybe once every few months). Recently though, have enjoyed getting back into the retro consoles such as the N64 and SNES.

Mario Kart is still an all time classic, introducing my son to it has been fantastic. Whenever we have a red shell in waiting, we hang back waiting for the other player to pass and get them. Forgoing the opportunity to actually win the race and spite each other instead, fantastic life lessons being learned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back