SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I'd be surprised if the traffic matched what they would have gotten from Facebook.
I guess so, I know I'd rarely if ever actually click on news.com articles or whoever that would pop up on FB, but now if I want to read the news I actually have to go to a news site. And in fairness I usually sit with the AFR open in the background most days so I do that already. Alternatively like was suggested earlier you can just use other platforms like Twitter.

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
I guess so, I know I'd rarely if ever actually click on news.com articles or whoever that would pop up on FB, but now if I want to read the news I actually have to go to a news site. And in fairness I usually sit with the AFR open in the background most days so I do that already. Alternatively like was suggested earlier you can just use other platforms like Twitter.
Sometimes clickbait gets me.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Anyone else an NBA fan ?

I think Giannis aka the Greek Freak is really overrated, despite being coached by a bum and not great supporting cast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

#freeWelly #freeDele
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Helps when people do the right thing. Had they have increased the number of exposure sites would they go back into lockdown?

“One member of the household, who was not at the Holiday Inn, was considered a secondary contact, and had been isolating with the family … all have been quarantined at home during their infectious periods.”

He said interviews were continuing today with the family.

“We thank the family for ... being isolated throughout their entire infectious period” Mr Foley said.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Helps when people do the right thing. Had they have increased the number of exposure sites would they go back into lockdown?

“One member of the household, who was not at the Holiday Inn, was considered a secondary contact, and had been isolating with the family … all have been quarantined at home during their infectious periods.”

He said interviews were continuing today with the family.

“We thank the family for ... being isolated throughout their entire infectious period” Mr Foley said.
There ain't gonna be another lockdown unless unknown covid cases pop up.

jd2010

#freeWelly #freeDele
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Anyone else an NBA fan ?

I think Giannis aka the Greek Freak is really overrated, despite being coached by a bum and not great supporting cast.
Yeah I don't think he'll win a title as the main man. Could be wrong if he went somewhere with a bit more support. But I just see the regular season hype so easily stopped in finals

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Anyone else an NBA fan ?

He is probably not worth that contract he signed. $45M a year, wow.

North American sports contracts are crazy. The other day the San Diego Padres signed one of their young players, Fernando Tatis Jr, to a 14 year, $340M contract. His 14 year contract comes to an end one year before Bobby Bonilla’s contracts with the New York Mets ends. Bobby Bonilla retired in 2001 lol.

Last edited:

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#GSBOUT

North American sports contracts are crazy. The other day the San Diego Padres signed one of their young players, Fernando Tatis Jr, to a 14 year, $340M contract. His 14 year contract comes to an end one year before Bobby Bonilla’s contracts with the New York Mets ends. Bobby Bonilla retired in 2001 lol.
I'm a long time Chicago White Sox fan and I remember them trading Tatis for James ******* Shields who was well past his prime at that point, what a god awful trade that was.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I'm a long time Chicago White Sox fan and I remember them trading Tatis for James ******* Shields who was well past his prime at that point, what a god awful trade that was.
Holy sh*t yeah. One of the worst trades there has ever been. The White Sox have built such a good young roster than still having Tatis Jr would have been ridiculous.

Latro

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal

He is worth more like all the NBA superstars.

Remove this Banner Ad