The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been rewatching them all and I’m halfway through season 5 but yet to see new eps. Heard last night was a let down though.

Disagree, thought it was fantastic. Some will complain about anything though.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've never seen a whole episode of GOT & don't plan to. Cheers.

Seriously though, everyone raves about it but I only seen part of the first or second episode & found it too hard to understand wtf is going on & it wasn't really entertaining. Not sure if it's too late to start, although being able to binge watch the entire series over a week or so may make it better to take in. Same deal with Breaking Bad, never seen it but more or less never got around to it.

Is it reealllllllly worth watching?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've never seen a whole episode of GOT & don't plan to. Cheers.

Seriously though, everyone raves about it but I only seen part of the first or second episode & found it too hard to understand wtf is going on & it wasn't really entertaining. Not sure if it's too late to start, although being able to binge watch the entire series over a week or so may make it better to take in. Same deal with Breaking Bad, never seen it but more or less never got around to it.

I don't really get people who get so excited about declaring they haven't watched GOT. I mean.. cool?

I think it's definitely worth watching because its a fantastic character study, but if you don't like it then that's fine too.

I don't really get people who get so excited about declaring they haven't watched GOT. I mean.. cool?

I think it's definitely worth watching because its a fantastic character study, but if you don't like it then that's fine too.

Was clearly taking the piss...

I just wish we could get some decent tele back. Something like Dallas, now there was a tv show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking Bad is great. Seasons 4 and 5 are amazing

Yeah like I said I’m yet to see but heard people complaining it was too dark. Everyone’s got a complaint about something these days though.

It is dark, because they are fighting at night, in winter, and there are no streetlights :p

Make sure the PQ is as good as you can get it, be that 1080p or 4K (if they have that), tune your settings to their most vivid/bright, and enjoy.
I’m sure it will look better on Blu Ray at days end when the PQ is uncompressed 1080p

Underrated. Did they can it in the states or is there more coming?

Another decent show on Netflix is Bloodlines. Not as good as animal kingdom but I enjoyed it

New season starting near the end of May I think

That’s like saying, “I waited an entire week to watch my team play footy and I stopped watching after 15 minutes when we were 17 points down because I figured ‘why bother with the rest?’.

If you never watch a TV show or give it a shot, you will never discover just how great it is. Right now you’re thinking you’re not missing out on anything not watching GOT. My own path to finally watching it was my sister telling me for about 3 years to watch GOT and I never did as it didn’t sound like something I would enjoy until I watched it and found it fantastic. It was a bit difficult to understand but I have rewatched the seasons already out and understood it a lot easier the second time through. This is the final season (3 episodes left) and by the end of it there will be a total of 73, pretty much impossible to binge that in a week.

Last edited:
That’s like saying, “I waited an entire week to watch my team play footy and I stopped watching after 15 minutes when we were 17 points down because I figured ‘why bother with the rest?’.

If you never watch a TV show or give it a shot, you will never discover just how great it is. Right now you’re thinking you’re not missing out on anything not watching GOT. My own path to finally watching it was my sister telling me for about 3 years to watch GOT and I never did as it didn’t sound like something I would enjoy until I watched it and found it fantastic. It was a bit difficult to understand but I have rewatched the seasons already out and understood it a lot easier the second time through. This is the final season (3 episodes left) and by the end of it there will be a total of 73, pretty much impossible to binge that in a week.
Yeah before each new season I rewatched the previous seasons and learnt new stuff each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back