The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finished GOT season one. Rate it. Gonna commit.
Yeah I'm doing a rewatch and I understand your early struggles. It's packed with exposition. But then it ramps up big time.

Finished Chernobyl last night.

Geez it was harrowing to watch. To think it actually happened and people actually went through that makes it so much worse.

Yeah its pretty bad. It was also such an avoidable accident caused by absolute stupdity / downright criminal negligence.. Typical of the soviet era unfortunately.

Yeah its pretty bad. It was also such an avoidable accident caused by absolute stupdity / downright criminal negligence.. Typical of the soviet era unfortunately.
You should definitely watch this show. It is very harrowing and confronting.

One of the best I've watched.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished Chernobyl last night.

Geez it was harrowing to watch. To think it actually happened and people actually went through that makes it so much worse.
I wanted to watch that but being the antiquated old fart I am I didn’t have access. Was it good?

Remember when it happened. It probably had a bigger detrimental impact on the planet then we were ever told

I wanted to watch that but being the antiquated old fart I am I didn’t have access. Was it good?

Remember when it happened. It probably had a bigger detrimental impact on the planet then we were ever told
Yes, you will be able to download it. It's fantastic. Get your hands on it.

If anyone has a US PS Store account, just a heads up that until June 18th they have NBA 2k19 for $2.99.

Also video game related, today Borderlands 2 (PS4 version) have released some new DLC which sort of sets the stage Borderlands 3 and the PS Store has it free for the next month. It’s called “Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary”. I hope it’s free on every platform for the next month.

Watched Chernobyl Cruyff14

Incredible. No wonder the soviet union collapsed, the incompetence surrounding the meltdown was staggering and much of it was down to the culture of fear in the old Soviet Union.

A work colleague who has Ukranian background has done the Chernobyl tour. Its on my bucket list now.

Watched Chernobyl Cruyff14

Incredible. No wonder the soviet union collapsed, the incompetence surrounding the meltdown was staggering and much of it was down to the culture of fear in the old Soviet Union.

A work colleague who has Ukranian background has done the Chernobyl tour. Its on my bucket list now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-flock-Ukranian-site.html?ito=social-facebook

Doing it for the GRAM! HBO's hit miniseries Chernobyl sends Instagram influencers flocking to Ukraine's irradiated exclusion zone, as tourism to the nuclear disaster site jumps by 40% since show's debut

Go Raptors!

Hell yeah. I kind of felt bad for the Warriors with KD going down injured in Game 5 and Klay Thompson tonight in the 3rd quarter but it’s always nice seeing a new team winning a title.

The end of the game was weird. First Draymond Green called a timeout with 0.9 second left when the Warriors had none, down 1 point, so it was a technical foul. There was a foul on the inbounds pass when time had totally expired. That officials video review seemed like it took 5 minutes and the Toronto players had no clue what the foul was for and they looked pretty distressed about it. In the end they won and good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back