Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Yeah he is either really smart or really dumb here.

Smart if he has a contract lined up somewhere as he is getting the attention to his religious beliefs just before Easter.

Is everyone on here more a Marvel or DC fan or both?
Don’t mind either but do pick and choose what to watch.

Sometimes get in the mood of being completely over superhero movies. There are too many imo but they make them cos the core fan base eat them up and watch them in their droves so that’s fair enough

Zoom Fwoy

What do you guys think on Israel Folau being sacked for his tweet regarding gays?

You probably know I’m an advocate for free speech and believe everyone is entitled to an opinion, but personally feel he crossed a line. Because of their religious upbringing, I understand (but don’t condone) why some people have that view of homosexuality though.
Freedom of speech doesn’t really exist in its truest form. It’s really rather limited.

Sexist, racist, homophobic remarks etc aren’t tolerated in society. You can’t slander someone either.

What I think is most likely to have occurred is that Folau’s comments will have have contravened clauses in his contract and thus be grounds for dismissal.

Last edited:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
It’s an absolute mess. I think David Harbour was a good Hellboy but everything else around him was just horrendous and hazardous.

11% on RT and 31 on metacritic, holy crap. That’s a paddling.

Have you seen Shazam as yet? Now that delivered, great stuff.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
11% on RT and 31 on metacritic, holy crap. That’s a paddling.

Have you seen Shazam as yet? Now that delivered, great stuff.
Yeah Shazam was fantastic. I’ve always liked Zachary Levi too. Nailed the kid in a mans body really well.

Yeah my mate showed me after what RT score was and I was shocked. I mean it was bad but I didn’t think it would be that low!

Fundamentally Folau’s broken the code of conduct of the ARU twice now and if he didn’t know before the first time he certainly should have known by know. Quite simply he’s broken the code of conduct which he surely must have signed to.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Notra Dame Cathedral being burnt to the ground is one of the saddest sights I’ve seen in a long time

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
It was a sight behold having been fortunate enough to visit.

Damn. The photos look awful, am hearing there’ll be very little left of the structure once it’s put out.

They said they saved the main structure & bell towers, but that’s not to say they have been gutted.

I imagine that lots of priceless artwork & relics have been destroyed, but apparently Jesus Christ’s crown of thorns was saved

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Apparently RA didn't get the social media clause signed by Folau making their grounds for dismissal messier than most thought.

Surely they just come to a payout agreement with him and be done with it

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Chicago, what an amazing city. Would definitely be one of my favourites.

Yeah, Chicago was an awesome city. The urine smell some streets seem to have can be a bit off putting but if you can get passed that, it’s a very nice city. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back