The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to those tragic people slaughtered in the churches in Sri Lanka.

Strangely it’s not making the same kind of headlines the New Zealand attack did. I’m not quite sure why that is

Strangely it’s not making the same kind of headlines the New Zealand attack did. I’m not quite sure why that is
We've had this discussion before. Non-Western countries are never empathized with in the same way.

Non-western country = MSM apathetic.

Probably not many brits amongst the casualties. It’s always the case. Whenever something involves an Australian casualty or criminal it gets more coverage than something that doesn’t

We've had this discussion before. Non-Western countries are never empathized with in the same way.
That’s true enough. I doubt it would have even got a mention on here had I not brought it up.

I’ve subcinciously avoided reading anything more than surface details. I was born and raised Catholic, although I don’t consider myself religious. I’m not aboard the condescending agnostic or atheists brigade that mock...I still hold my subconscious beliefs. It truly saddens me the mind of humans, be it cruelty to others for skin colour, sexuality, or religion, or “lesser” crimes, such as cruelty to animals. We need to stop arguing over the small stuff we consider big stuff, or there won’t be stuff left at all. Sadly I can’t see a “sensible” on the horizon... :(

Death toll now up to 290. Horrific stuff. Yes Fwoy humans are indeed a little bit s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB how is Hitman 2? Worth picking up? The more I read about it, the more great it seems.

Absolutely. So much content to the game. Hitman 1 is worth it too. Both games have 6 levels each (locations) but they can be replayed in a variety of ways and are pretty big maps and a decent story. There will be a Hitman 3 (season 3) which concludes the trilogy, probably released next year or so. If you ever played the originals, I think you would really enjoy the new games.

The good thing too is with Hitman 1 and 2 the developer is always updating the game every so often with new assassination targets. You get 7 days to play the mission when it goes live and if you don’t kill the target silently or get caught, the mission actually fails and you can’t play it again. Makes it fun outside the main campaign.

Sorry about the late reply. I didn’t actually get a notification on tapatalk. It has happened a bit that I won’t receive a notification but will jump on a thread and see my name or post quoted. I should prbably just jump on the web browser from now on. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back