Not open for further replies.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Latest polls have Labor slightly ahead. Some hardcore media tampering by a certain Rupert this week might close the gap, though. I'm not feeling as confident as I was on the day Morrison called it.

Shorten trying to appeal to the youth of Australia as the campaign reaches its final days.

Latest polls have Labor slightly ahead. Some hardcore media tampering by a certain Rupert this week might close the gap, though. I'm not feeling as confident as I was on the day Morrison called it.

Shorten trying to appeal to the youth of Australia as the campaign reaches its final days.
I think the youth are largely on his side already so not sure if that's the best move.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
I think the youth are largely on his side already so not sure if that's the best move.
Yeah, aside from the inner-city, private school educated, entitled Go8 uni attendees with substantial inheritances.... also known as the young liberals.

Yeah, aside from the inner-city, private school educated, entitled Go8 uni attendees with substantial inheritances.... also known as the young liberals.

And that's why I'm voting for the only party that matters - the Liberals.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
And that's why I'm voting for the only party that matters - the Liberals.

This kind of entitled arrogance is why so many people hate the Liberals/Tories.

Anyhow there is a very good chance tjat the current deputy PM (Josh Frydenberg) will actually lose his seat of Kooyong, the Libs are going to wiped out at this election.

Their contemptible attitude to Climate Change will be their undoing.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer

Anyhow there is a very good chance tjat the current deputy PM (Josh Frydenberg) will actually lose his seat of Kooyong, the Libs are going to wiped out at this election.

Climate Change doesn't exist, you fool.

Burnside is a very likeable MP - it'd be huge if the Greens take Kooyong. A tall order, though, despite the 2cp measures. Still think Frydenburg holds it.

I do hope you know I was being tongue in cheek.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
So weird that I didn’t get your notifications and only saw them when I came to the thread.

Anyway, happy to hear you bought them and assuming you’re enjoying HM 1?
Yeah, only up to Paris level but really enjoying it. Love how thought out you need to be to get through it.

I increased the size of my HD over the weekend and unfortunately all my saves became corrupt, so I've started playing NFS Rivals again, bloody good game.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yeah, only up to Paris level but really enjoying it. Love how thought out you need to be to get through it.

I increased the size of my HD over the weekend and unfortunately all my saves became corrupt, so I've started playing NFS Rivals again, bloody good game.

The Paris level is awesome, as is the entire game. Lots of thinking has to go into the way the levels are played.

With replacing the HDD, you would have needed to backup your PS4/XBox One first. Game saves are stored on the HDD rather than the system itself.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I love the s**t ads. Not because they're informative of who I should vote for, but to see how stupid some Australian's are. The money spent on these ads are done knowing that they'll actually work on a select group of people.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
The Paris level is awesome, as is the entire game. Lots of thinking has to go into the way the levels are played.

With replacing the HDD, you would have needed to backup your PS4/XBox One first. Game saves are stored on the HDD rather than the system itself.
Ah, I just backed it up on a USB. That's probably why.

Ah well, gives me an excuse to go over old games.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Ah, I just backed it up on a USB. That's probably why.

Ah well, gives me an excuse to go over old games.

If you have a subscription like PS Plus, they have auto upload for game saves (I am not sure if it is a default setting). So you might be able to get a lot of your game saves back onto the new HDD. Of course that is for PS4 but XBox One probably has similar.

I love the **** ads. Not because they're informative of who I should vote for, but to see how stupid some Australian's are. The money spent on these ads are done knowing that they'll actually work on a select group of people.

One of the reasons I made my own box on the electoral form, put a tick inside it and wrote “My Dog for PM”.

My brother came around the other day and said he spoke to a customer inside a cafe who was talking politics and he said he used to work on Bill Shorten’s campaign in 2016 and he said that there is no bigger snake than he is. I am sure that Scott Morrison isn’t that far off.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
If you have a subscription like PS Plus, they have auto upload for game saves (I am not sure if it is a default setting). So you might be able to get a lot of your game saves back onto the new HDD. Of course that is for PS4 but XBox One probably has similar.

One of the reasons I made my own box on the electoral form, put a tick inside it and wrote “My Dog for PM”.

My brother came around the other day and said he spoke to a customer inside a cafe who was talking politics and he said he used to work on Bill Shorten’s campaign in 2016 and he said that there is no bigger snake than he is. I am sure that Scott Morrison isn’t that far off.
Nope, no PS Plus

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC

My favourite one liner from this election is about it not being a shock Bill Shorten is going after the "top-end of town" after all he married into it twice!

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
My favourite one liner from this election is about it not being a shock Bill Shorten is going after the "top-end of town" after all he married into it twice!

Funny when one political figure uses “top-end of town” as an insult towards another political figure. They’re all from the top end of town.

Last edited:

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
The quicker this election is over the better, those ads on radio are so bloody annoying.
Just make sure your vote counts. Lack of interest is understandable, but when there’s such a horrible party in charge of the country, there needs to be as much action as possible; indifference is widely considered a contributing factor to these pricks retaining power, namely in the 2016 election but also on a state level (most recently in NSW, which quite simply was a tragedy).

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

I killed Nokilov (or whatever his name is) - posed as a bodyguard, led that Decker guy to the garden area where they meet, then he went to overlook the river and I stabbed him in the neck with a screwdriver lol.

Margolas on the other hand is proving very tricky - I have spent two hours on this level so far lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back