Look whose back together...

8abLLwZ.jpg

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Really enjoyed the Kyrgios-Thompson match last night. Geez that Thompson has a temper on him and can lose his head!

Australian Men tennis players and their tempers eh? It’s a shame none of them ever do anything of any significance. When your best men’s tennis player, Kyrgios, is shown on the sports news for his temper tantrums and there’s a little blurb right at the end about the result, you know why most tennis fans in this country are more interested in foreigners.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Australian Men tennis players and their tempers eh? It’s a shame none of them ever do anything of any significance. When your best men’s tennis player, Kyrgios, is shown on the sports news for his temper tantrums and there’s a little blurb right at the end about the result, you know why most tennis fans in this country are more interested in foreigners.
I really liked the way Kyrgios embraced the crowd more and used his inner nutter to put Thompson off

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
I’m guessing this is in relation to the Breaking Bad movie? Didn’t realise filming had started. Intrigued by this, that’s obviously a flashback scene.

Don’t think it’s actual filming, just a bit of self-promotion. Both actors tweeted and posted to Instagram at the same time.

A bit of a teaser I guess.

Wot? Kyrgios hasn't been our best player for years now.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Wot? Kyrgios hasn't been our best player for years now.

I meant from the men’s draw. He seems to have been regularly our highest ranked men’s player for a long time but tbf looking at the rankings he is the 2nd highest ranked Australian behind Alex De Minaur at the moment.

I meant from the men’s draw. He seems to have been regularly our highest ranked men’s player for a long time but tbf looking at the rankings he is the 2nd highest ranked Australian behind Alex De Minaur at the moment.

De Minaur has been our highest ranked player for a while now.. Talking just the mens.

Even guys like Thompson and Millman are arguably better than Kyrgios.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
De Minaur has been our highest ranked player for a while now.. Talking just the mens.

Even guys like Thompson and Millman are arguably better than Kyrgios.

I think I am way out of the loop on this one. When I think Australian tennis I should be thinking the aforementioned players before Kyrgios. Nick has definitely gone down in everyone’s estimation and is now known more for his antics than a combination of his antics plus his talent. A shame really that he’s such a hothead.

Really enjoyed the Kyrgios-Thompson match last night. Geez that Thompson has a temper on him and can lose his head!
Channel 7 copped a barrage of criticism for showing Thompson v the twat instead of our new no.1 Barty.

Tomic lost 3 sets within an hour and tried to tell the press he tried his best. He’s an embarrassment to the sport

I think I am way out of the loop on this one. When I think Australian tennis I should be thinking the aforementioned players before Kyrgios. Nick has definitely gone down in everyone’s estimation and is now known more for his antics than a combination of his antics plus his talent. A shame really that he’s such a hothead.

De Minaur made the SF in Brisbane and Final in Sydney last year, before becoming a seeded player this year after winning the title in Sydney. He's about 25th in the world I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back