Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Seriously though I really hope Kyrgios has a Barty moment and takes time away from the game and gets to a spot where tennis is what he wants to do and is in the best mental space to do so. He is just so good to watch when he feels like it. Last nights game was a real mix of the best and worst of Kyrgios

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
De Minaur made the SF in Brisbane and Final in Sydney last year, before becoming a seeded player this year after winning the title in Sydney. He's about 25th in the world I think.

Looked it up and he’s 29th in the world, 115 points behind 25th. Nice to have a top 30 mens player.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
One of the best and most honest press conference I've heard. Took it up to Nadal and no disgrace in losing in 4 sets (2 tiebreaks) to someone of that caliber

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I'm in the process now. Who did you go with out of interest?
Bank of Melbourne/Westpac.

We had issues with getting our property valued to what we needed it to to avoid LMI.

Our broker ordered about six variations and this one came out with what we needed. The first two came back $45k and $40k below, another at $35k and another at $30k. All worked out in the end, but it was frustrating for a bit.

I can give you his details if you want them. He is fantastic.

You're probably in a better financial position I am guessing and probably have more equity behind you which obviously will work massively in your favour.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Bank of Melbourne/Westpac.

We had issues with getting our property valued to what we needed it to to avoid LMI.

Our broker ordered about six variations and this one came out with what we needed. The first two came back $45k and $40k below, another at $35k and another at $30k. All worked out in the end, but it was frustrating for a bit.

I can give you his details if you want them. He is fantastic.

You're probably in a better financial position I am guessing and probably have more equity behind you which obviously will work massively in your favour.

LMI wont be a problem for us. Suncorp has worked out best at this stage, will see how it goes.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Until the day you decide to downsize though you’re none the richer. It’s all paper money, and I’m speaking as a homeowner too.

Of course. Once the missus is back working (probably not until all 3 kids are at school) we will take advantage by selling and upgrading. Until then it is just paper money.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Of course. Once the missus is back working (probably not until all 3 kids are at school) we will take advantage by selling and upgrading. Until then it is just paper money.
Yep. Infinitely better than renting though. Feel for millennials over here who can’t get on the ladder. The boomers really hovered up the wealth in most western countries. Good luck to them though

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
So we took our Dog to the vet on Tuesday for another blood test that has started happening from once a week to once every 2-3 weeks as his counts have started increasing. His red blood counts are right up to 40 from 36, which were the last number about 3 weeks ago. He has another scheduled blood test in 5 weeks and now we’re giving him half a steroid tablet every second day.

He is right back to normal now. He’s even started jumping up on the couch by himself which he couldn’t do only 3 weeks ago. Considering how he was 4 months ago with his counts down to 17 and we thought he wasn’t going to make it, I seriously can’t believe it sometimes.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Love Kyrgios, makes tennis fun again. Obviously a massive bellend but can’t deny his talent and the what the feck is he going to do next factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back