The off topic thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalking posters and trolling mental illness victims was his last hurrah
Who are you? Do you search for references to Gosha to respond to? Sounds almost stalkerish.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No one gets banned four times who wants to remain posting here. Having spoken to him privately I know this place was mainly full of people that he wouldn’t want to mix with socially. Talking about Chelsea was one of the few things that kept him coming back, but I think he was even get tired of that. Good luck to him though he’s a top lad imo

No one gets banned four times who wants to remain posting here. Having spoken to him privately I know this place was mainly full of people that he wouldn’t want to mix with socially. Talking about Chelsea was one of the few things that kept him coming back, but I think he was even get tired of that. Good luck to him though he’s a top lad imo

Think he's back now.

You believe he did that? I doubt it’s as cut and dry as that

I've seen screenshots. It wasn't Gosh who said that someone should kill themself, it was said about him.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've seen screenshots. It wasn't Gosh who said that someone should kill themself, it was said about him.
Ah right, thanks for clearing that up. It’s hard to follow the soap opera that is BigFooty. Didn’t think Gosha was capable of resorting to posting private messages like that

Ah right, thanks for clearing that up. It’s hard to follow the soap opera that is BigFooty. Didn’t think Gosha was capable of resorting to posting private messages like that

Well that's not particularly true either..

The truth is somewhere in the middle. s**t was said both ways but only Gosh copped it. Perhaps because of his track record, not sure. Also not sure we should be talking about it.

It really is a different world out there on the other boards

Yeah we're all quite pleasant and tame with each other by comparison.

I had a bloke on the Swans board threaten to meet up with me after a game to bash me. Ended up meeting him at a game while I was on crutches and he was some 50 year old bloke. Sad.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

I had a bloke on the Swans board threaten to meet up with me after a game to bash me. Ended up meeting him at a game while I was on crutches and he was some 50 year old bloke. Sad.
SRP is just as bad with some of the RWNJs in there who are basically on the side of Tommy Robinson etc and act like tough man football hooligans. Some have even suggested that they'd use deadly force if some protesters came to their farms.

Nakkers aka Stabby is on suspension for threatening to stab me.
I had the gall to question his status as a fan for wishing injury on a player of his own club (Guthrie).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back